Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueSoul thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: hope4u

totally disgusting..u have no idea the kind of stir it created. it circulated the other forums too, before it was proven to be a fake..
it was a long time back, so i personally cannot make u believe, but u can pm and ask others i guess if u really want..
if nothing else, atleast u do know there r sensible people who cannot digest such crap and if they say its fake, it is. ๐Ÿ˜Š

No im not much of a detective...I'll leave this task for others๐Ÿ˜›. Im sure they'll let us know whether its a fake or not.
Whatisthisss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ok srsly why would some mag print a "fake" interview of karan??....i think after he found out how this article was affecting his innocent image, he rubbished all this saying its fake and his fangirls of course believed him.
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmmm........now i remember i did read this article before......but that drug thing is not mentioned here......i was curious about that.......anyway i was also kinda disgusted with this interview
Originally posted by: hope4u

lol.. people are funny!
while some believe that a person can do no bad, there are the rest who believe one can do no good! ๐Ÿ˜†

well anyways, for the ones who have an open mind to believe the truth, yes this article had come out a long time back , and created a very huge stir courtesy the way it was worded to say the least.. however, it was also proved that the article was a fake.. who chose to believe the truth, good for u, who dont, enjoy!

NOT LONG TIME BACK! From what I found, its Movie magazine issue of August 2008, now prove me that the article is fake.

Edited by preksha_forever - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: sweetbliss

ok srsly why would some mag print a "fake" interview of karan??....i think after he found out how this article was affecting his innocent image, he rubbished all this saying its fake and his fangirls of course believed him.

his desperate fans rubbished it cuz according to them karan is mahaan wch is not true

anu089 thumbnail
See i said na k gira hua hai ye ladka. Karan k fans ko to jara bhi sharm nai hai karan ki tarah. Uske khilaf bolne wale har article ko galat bol dete hai.

But usse kya fark padta hai sach thodi badal jaega that he has an ugly mind.
Alu- thumbnail
such an old article and i knew a hater had to post it
Afterall they have to criticize more