Balika Vadhu

basants behaviour - Page 2

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: neha2706

Have anyone seen yesterdays preview where it was shown Maasa is about to raise her hand on Gehna. Can anyone tell will gehna be hitten by maasa or anyone will stop maasa hand

was tat shown dear???im clueless abt it as i watched online!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~samy~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Even I m loving this change in basant..it really seems he cares for gehna as a person now..not just cos she carries his baby...it was nice that he himself took the step of approaching niranjan and from precap it seems he wil stand against maasa..! 👏

And does the promo shows maasa abt to hit gehna? 😲 For wat cud it be? 😕 😲
~samy~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Agree wid meher n kshreya...it wil be gud if niranjan proves to be instrumental in making things better between gehna and basant..😊 
Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neha2706

Have anyone seen yesterdays preview where it was shown Maasa is about to raise her hand on Gehna. Can anyone tell will gehna be hitten by maasa or anyone will stop maasa hand

well to know that we have to wait till today's episode...but I seriously wish Basant to stop Maasa's hand and scold Maasa for torturing his wife that too when she is pregnant....Lets see what happens...
mehraan thumbnail
seriuosly was tat shown..she goin 2 slap gehna....then basant shud stand up...he shud stop her not badimasi not bhairav not an y1...only basant!
truebluemoon thumbnail
In short it looks like Basanth has fallen in love with Gehna..which is the reason for his change. I agree  that if Maasa resorts to hitting Gehna, it should be Basanth who should stop her,not Badi maasi or Bhairav. If you notice, Maasa keeps her distance from Sumitra..its not like she doesn't scold her.she has never treated her as badly as she does Gehna..the reason for that is Sumitra is Bhairav's wife. If he sees Maasa torturing her, he will put a stop to it. Basanth needs to do the same.

Edited by truebluemoon - 14 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: truebluemoon

In short it looks like Basanth has fallen in love with Gehna..which is the reason for his change. I agree  that if Maasa resorts to hitting Gehna, it should be Basanth who should stop her,not Badi maasi or Bhairav. If you notice, Maasa keeps her distance from Sumitra..its not like she doesn't scold her.she has never treated her as badly as she does Gehna..the reason for that is Sumitra is Bhairav's wife. If he sees Maasa torturing her, he will put a stop to it. Basanth needs to do the same.

yes bhairav cme in ... read the update, didnt watch it!!!bt still the scene between maasa n basant n later on between gehna n basant was superb....wow im so happy tat basant is bending n reforming!!!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yes basant does seem to be changing. and looks like now maasa will agree to let niranjan teach gehna music. but i hope basant doesnt again change under maasa's instigation.
doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Basant was always a gray character - never too good or too bad. Thats why he is so real.

Basant was absolutely truthful when he said that he wanted to see yamuna happy but could do nothing for her. I remember the episode when Masa ordered to take yamuna home from the hospital after the doctor suggested operation. Everyone knew yamuna would die and basant was not at all happy with masa's decision and was feeling guilty but nevertheless he supported maasa.

Actually, some people dont have any opinion of their own and they follow the tide. Basant is one of them. Either he doesnt have any opinion or if he has any, he would like to be part of the majority instead of rooting for his own beliefs.

Gehna has showed basant and others the courage to revolt and speak for the right things. Gehna's stand has shown basant the way to do the right things and the stand for his own beliefs.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yup...u have summed up his character very well.