basants behaviour

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
well well yesterdays epsde...in the beginning was very emotional...i jus had tears in my eyes hearing gehnas emotional  song... basically the sobs in between was heartwrenching...... bt my topic is on basanth....the way he had tears in his eyes, he almost cried within himself......n he felt guilty afterwards.... his confessions 2 bhariav tat he is not a gud husband..... all in all hes changing n a positive side of his shown!!he cud feel the pain gehna is goin thru or has undergone thru...i was pleased 2 c tat he went ahead 2 talk 2 niranjan abt the music classes...hes shown as concerned n a caring hubby...wat is mre intersting is the precap....he stud agaginst maasa n answered her back..' wen i dnt hve a problem then y do u have?' wat u all guys think abt basanth positive  behaviour n attitude..whtr it is 4 a  time being until gehna delivers his kid or is he really n slowly  changing 4 gehna???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
basant's softer behaviour towards gehna has been primarily because of gehna refusing to take things lying down. so he had to back off(from raping her). and yes later on when she is pregnant he was nicer simply for his baby's sake. but now i feel his attitude is really changing in the sense he is truly caring for gehna too as a person. and i feel that...thats what gehna really wants-basant and her family(including maasa) should love and respect her for herself as a person and not because she is a baby making machine(as maasa treats her). yes every girl of her age dreams of love and prince charming but i feel facing life's difficulties has made gehna more mature and responsible...so much so that she is more mature than basant.
by supporting gehna in this case ie learning music i feel basant will take a step towards being the husband gehna wants.
mehraan thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

basant's softer behaviour towards gehna has been primarily because of gehna refusing to take things lying down. so he had to back off(from raping her). and yes later on when she is pregnant he was nicer simply for his baby's sake. but now i feel his attitude is really changing in the sense he is truly caring for gehna too as a person. and i feel that...thats what gehna really wants-basant and her family(including maasa) should love and respect her for herself as a person and not because she is a baby making machine(as maasa treats her). yes every girl of her age dreams of love and prince charming but i feel facing life's difficulties has made gehna more mature and responsible...so much so that she is more mature than basant.
by supporting gehna in this case ie learning music i feel basant will take a step towards being the husband gehna wants.

xactly tat is the point...she isnt treated well...she wants 2 b loved n respected...tats y she says it 2 sumitra she 4got tat her days r numbered n here she is in the house 2 give the baby....really pity the gal!bt if basants stands up 4 her no one will dare 2 raise or even point a finger...it is a common saying  agar pati na ho tho patni ka saath koi nahi deta!!!...shes incomplete widout basant n slowly hes reforming n thre will b a time he will ask 4giveness 4 the mistakes n tortures (the rapes he had committed)im sure abt tis....im loving their track...it is shown wid so much pain n handled wid maturity!
thanx 4 replyg dear!
TheRager thumbnail
yes if u notice basant is the only who can convince maasa. also when she realizes that he doesnt support her on some issue she has backed off too many times. in fact i feel niranjan shld be instrumental in gehna winning this love and respect from her family esp basant. also basant's true test wud be whether he supports gehna's desire to learn music(for her own happiness) or goes back to the usual male chauvinist attitude.
Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this change in Basant....am so happy for Gehna...at least she is getting what she truly deserves --- a loving and caring husband....ab aayega maza when maasa who had so much faith that no matter what her elder son will support her bindly, finds that he too is changing, just like Bhairav....I swear Maasa will lose her senses and do something which will be insulting for her...oh I would love to see Maasa's downfall...she deserves this...I just can't wait to watch the next episodes where Maasa realizes her mistakes...😉
TheRager thumbnail
i wish...but maasa accepting her mistakes wud mean serial winds up which wont happen. for me i wud be happy simply if basant loves and cares for gehna for herself. also im guessing gehna will have a baby girl and she wont die either...so even under those circumstances basant must love and support gehna.
saq321 thumbnail
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
anda sondasj jhdshsj
mehraan thumbnail

i wish...but maasa accepting her mistakes wud mean serial winds up which wont happen. for me i wud be happy simply if basant loves and cares for gehna for herself. also im guessing gehna will have a baby girl and she wont die either...so even under those circumstances basant must love and support gehna.

xactly changing maas soon means the end of serial...thre is so much 2 b shown...i want 2 c a baby gal born in the fmly n basnth still luv n carg the gal n his wife under any circumstances he shud support her
mehraan thumbnail

yes if u notice basant is the only who can convince maasa. also when she realizes that he doesnt support her on some issue she has backed off too many times. in fact i feel niranjan shld be instrumental in gehna winning this love and respect from her family esp basant. also basant's true test wud be whether he supports gehna's desire to learn music(for her own happiness) or goes back to the usual male chauvinist attitude.

i always feel he will b influenced by niranjan infact he is ...tats y he openly discussed his probs wid him n the time thy had a convo abt marraige n responsibilities basant was in a way quiet impressed by him!niranjan wud help him winning back gehna...i 2 feel tat is the way...he will bridge up the gap between the 2!
neha2706 thumbnail
Have anyone seen yesterdays preview where it was shown Maasa is about to raise her hand on Gehna. Can anyone tell will gehna be hitten by maasa or anyone will stop maasa hand