Debate Mansion

Intelligence Agencies of IndiA

trustt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am sure we have non existent defunct Intelligence agencies. I was actually Googling our Intelligence Agencies and came up with news where our defunct agencies had Screwed up big time.
Of course they are not famous as CIA, MOSAD, MI6 , ISI but no body even makes movies on them.
Screw us it is because of their screwed up nature that "China wants to take over Ladakh  " from India.
Please follow this article.
http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/randomaccess/entry/the-chinese-think-big-we

PS: Can anybody tell me about a Book written by a former RAW agent discussing about how Screwed Up the Agency is.
Please leave your Comments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i dont understand on thing. china is already such a big country. first atleast take good of that much land then try to take over more and more. and which neighbour of our does not want to take over land from us?
trustt thumbnail
this is how we Humans are programmed my dear. It is always a "JUNGLE KA KANOON' in the world.
God might want to forget the bitter truth that he created Humanity..
really its disgusting india never invaeds any country. infact it gives back the land it wins. any way. i think yes RAW is a bit inefficient. like it was not able to stop so many attacks in india. came into activity onlt after 26/11. which is really sad. i also think its lack of fund which leads to this. then other thing is loyalty and honesty.
trustt thumbnail
They all should be Crucified.. i have never really understood why the "WHOLE WIDE TAMASHA OF IAS AND IPS". (pardon my CAPS) .Look the whole country knows that IAS and IPS officers take bribes in Crores. then why choose the best candidate ? why have the exam (Which is next to impossible to get through) and everyone knows that only releatives of IAS or IPS Officers can pass that UPSC exam.
ohhhhh sorry the people in the Quota can also pass and so can a (MF) like Arjun Singh (Pardon my French!)
    the Whole tamasha is a Stupidity waste of Time for talented youngsters who do not understand that there are opportunities even in Africa to earn money..
So my whole point is If China attacks India (Which it will) thru that Ladakh Area.(Oh Yes RAW is Sleeping) we will not have these stupid undeserving Officers to take money from us..

Care to Agree with me..
and yes please tell me the name of the book wriiten by a RAW Agent who screwed the Agency in that book..

Jai Ho China ( I am Kidding!! Do not be a Indian .. Take it to Heart 😛)
Originally posted by: trustt

They all should be Crucified.. i have never really understood why the "WHOLE WIDE TAMASHA OF IAS AND IPS". (pardon my CAPS) .Look the whole country knows that IAS and IPS officers take bribes in Crores. then why choose the best candidate ? why have the exam (Which is next to impossible to get through) and everyone knows that only releatives of IAS or IPS Officers can pass that UPSC exam.
ohhhhh sorry the people in the Quota can also pass and so can a (MF) like Arjun Singh (Pardon my French!)
    the Whole tamasha is a Stupidity waste of Time for talented youngsters who do not understand that there are opportunities even in Africa to earn money..
So my whole point is If China attacks India (Which it will) thru that Ladakh Area.(Oh Yes RAW is Sleeping) we will not have these stupid undeserving Officers to take money from us..

Care to Agree with me..
and yes please tell me the name of the book wriiten by a RAW Agent who screwed the Agency in that book..

Jai Ho China ( I am Kidding!! Do not be a Indian .. Take it to Heart 😛)

interesting. i never thougth of it that way. and u know wht govt jobs u can get back doors very easily. so all in all not only our intelligence dept. but ur whole system is in a bad state.
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trustt

this is how we Humans are programmed my dear. It is always a "JUNGLE KA KANOON' in the world.
God might want to forget the bitter truth that he created Humanity..

Depends on Gods purpose for creating Humanity in the first place. May B Humans  were never meant to B perfect anyway !  

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

interesting. i never thougth of it that way. and u know wht govt jobs u can get back doors very easily. so all in all not only our intelligence dept. but ur whole system is in a bad state.

to get back door entries in jobs etc one has to bribe officials, so on getting the job the person will try to compensate by accepting bribe himself.
Some IAS/ IPS officer who is honest & not given to corruption will B transferred frequently as the politicians wont like him when he does not obey their unreasonable demands.
Its very imp to have clean politicians if we have to stop this. Moreover we all have to B extravigilant & ready to face the difficulties of not bribing anyone to get our work done out of turn. Only if we all R ready to wipe out corruption first from our lives can we expect to wipe it out from other areas too. Both the takers & givers of bribe are equally to B blamed.
premsONLYmine thumbnail
thnkx for the aricle i want to hear about this problem...