Posted: 14 years ago
there's been so much discussion on how utterly gorgeous terence is (which he completeeeelyyyy is lol), but i was just wondering, do any of you guys think remo is good looking too? he has a nice smile and all, but for some reason i think i would find him more attractive if he was as awesome as terence personality-wise.
Edited by angad4life - 14 years ago
My mom finds him so cute, but then again my mother has a lot of crushes😆

But seriously, Remo has very nice smile.  His personality on DID turns me off, so his attractiveness also decreases in my eyes!
I don't think so ( My Opnion) I agreee he  should get the personality of Terrence
I like when Remo smiles...he smiles from his heart. He looks like a small kid when he smiles. I don't know him as a person but whatever he shows himself on the show turns me off and maybe if he doesn't be so bias I would like him more...
Heck Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

He is good looker, gorgeous smile.....I do find him very attractive....He seems to be working out...See his muscles in short sleeves 😳 
I wish his personality was as attractive as his looks & smile....Atleast on the show the way  he comes across which totally turns me off....I do not know him personally so can't say what type of a guy he is....May be totally different person in real....

i think remo is actually a really nice person, he may be defensive of his contestants but right now all of them are anyways. He does smile from his heart but hes not that attractive in my opinion
yea I really find him cute :)
remo has a nice smile...he is kinda  cute as long as he doesnt say anything
He is...i love his smile! and he's kinda buff...well not BUFF as in wrestler buff..but big. I dont like skinny guys lol
off course...he has a very cute style..if i had 2 chose between remo n terance ..i would definitely go 4 remo...coz iam having a mashive crush on him ....his style is so unique....n he neva says argues wit sumone...i cant get my eyes of him
thnks