A visit to Jdj shoot : Some doubts :Edit~ - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
@moonlit.... Dear I can't even vote whilst u guys out there can.... So me trying to make him hellbent on winning is a futile argument for sure... But again if you can't see what we are discussing rather than the same old who's winning thing, than I guess its better we end here only... Koz we are not even discussing the same thing!! There's a huge difference between the point I want to get out, and what Sonia is hinting at, and the subject to which you are reverting it back to: the same who deserves to win waala one!! Anyways...

@Aliya... Ditto!... I guess those questions cannot be answered however... Except if someone get a special meeting with the production house!!... Lol...

Anyways me off for now, lets see where this topic leads too....

@sonia
.... ur welcome dear... After all, let others see as well that we don't belong to the forum just because Karan is there.... or so they think!!...
Originally posted by aliyaha

Come on why dont u try and understand what were saying
Were saying that hard kaur was the true winner but they kept karan and BB because they wanted votes

Try to see the post I quoted, it was an answer for that post...........

Originally posted by sneha0601

@moonlit.... Dear I can't even vote whilst u guys out there can.... So me trying to make him hellbent on winning is a futile argument for sure... But again if you can't see what we are discussing rather than the same old who's winning thing, than I guess its better we end here only... Koz we are not even discussing the same thing!! There's a huge difference between the point I want to get out, and what Sonia is hinting at, and the subject to which you are reverting it back to: the same who deserves to win waala one!! Anyways...

@Aliya... Ditto!... I guess those questions cannot be answered however... Except if someone get a special meeting with the production house!!... Lol...

Anyways me off for now, lets see where this topic leads too....

@sonia
.... ur welcome dear... After all, let others see as well that we don't belong to the forum just because Karan is there.... or so they think!!...

the topic is the same......youre asking why did karan get number 2 even though he got the highest votes...

simple answer...the judges scores always count 50 percent when they do standings....so obviously bb has the votes and the scores.....putting him up there.....what ive been trying to say the whole time lmfao.
Originally posted by moonlit.gold

the topic is the same......youre asking why did karan get number 2 even though he got the highest votes...

simple answer...the judges scores always count 50 percent when they do standings....so obviously bb has the votes and the scores.....putting him up there.....what ive been trying to say the whole time lmfao.

^^ Thats the whole point. If BB is the highest...then he shud be up there alone...and not with GK.....if the average is counted u see. Coming to Karan and BB, according to the script read Rohit says they r at par....then how come GK and BB are at the same level??
Originally posted by swapdmg

Even I felt smthng fishy Karan cudnt have gotten to finals if he got second highest votes ...that means he got highest...then why TB article said something else? Just so that his fans get scared and pour in more votes to make him highest in finals??? The scores shudve been like this
only then Karan cudve got into finals and not dance off otherwise there will be a tie with HK, G and K
BB 4 3 = 7 (no dance off)
HK 3 1 = 4 (dance off)
G   2 2 = 4 (dance off)
KG 1 4 = 5 (no dance off)

BB 4 4 = 8 (no dance off)
HK 3 1 = 4 (dance off)
G   2 2 = 4 (dance off)
KG 1 3 = 4 (no dance off) second highest votes
so what they told in set is correct KG shudve got highest votes...but what Tb article and scoreboard???? fishy...

HK gets more votes than GK so her scores given here is not correct  instead of 1 it should 2 as least vote getter is GK not HK
Uff there is really a big game going on!!
JDJ people are so damn manipulating us!!
Its so evident the way they are planning it now i wonder why they r so biased towards Karan!! Its all planned i see n its sick man to insult someone juz for ur trps Sony people disgust me!!
double post
Edited by lats55 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by lats55

they always pick up karan and Gauhar.. to raise the TRPs.. they tired it with HK but she always avoided the conversation other than the last one.. they damaged most of the participants image thru the AVs.. it was badly created and managed.. and judges who they got is fitting to all these creativities..

Originally posted by lats55

ditto they always picked karan coz of his popularity which is so disgusting🤢🤢🤢
@ Tpc : Well ..good observation. U managed to notice all these things while watching a finale that to LIVE in front of your eyes👍🏼. I would have ....ah I dont know what i would have done.

Ufffffffffff...so many pages to read ..when was this post created? How come i dint noticed it b4...😛 Im just tired of all this Sony drama. I wont waste my brains on this ...Also i've never been to any such reality show...so no idea... Plus whats Sony is upto...God only knows...Oops...The creatives only knows😛.

I better sit back n relax...........Let me know the conclusion...If you guys find 1 😛
Edited by BlueSoul - 14 years ago