Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morgoth thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

New Preview from Setindia:

Tonight, at Goga's wedding Bebe and Amrit feel happy with their own imaginations of Jassi and Purab's marriage. Will something concrete materialize?

ritu thumbnail
kya faida, the main writers are not allowing to change the script, to jassi ko last mein armaan hi milna hai😡
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Who knows they might change the ending also.I hope and wish they do it and bring a new twist to the story rather than copying from the original ones.👏
kranti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think ending will be change . yaad he kal jassi ne purab se kya pucha tha? " purab agar tumhe aaise kuch mil jaye jo tumne paane ka sapna bhi nahi dekha ho to tum kya karoge" and purab also answered nicely. And purabs big namoonkin sapna hai "jassi". So i think it will be true for our purab.
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah..I think the ending will change.Plus Jassi has torn the Diary so there no scope of Armaan reading it now as per the original
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Also in 2day's episode if u see Armaan has a bit of appreciation for Mallika also when she came out with a good idea of designing her friend's clothes.All along Armaan had been hearing only jassi's opinion and never gave a chance for others.When given a chance Mallika also would prove her worth.May be Armaan would start realising this.The pair of Armaan and Mallika looks good and Purab with Jassi.I wish the story ends like this.
navika thumbnail
I hope Jassi and Purab better get married this time because the way he made his expression on his face it felt like Jassi and Purab were getting married right now. So i hope Jassi gets married to purab and forget about CEO.
profseoul thumbnail

Why can't she be CEO of Gulmohur if she marries Purab?

ritu thumbnail
She can but she needs to have confidence on herself first otherwise these kind of misinderstandings can happen again (between jassi & Purab), also she needs to see the actual face of Armaan Suri. Abhi to aur bhi bade jhatke khaane hain jassi ko.