Originally posted by: ksg_sonia

well i DONT want gauhar to win...BUT...i agree tht NO DOUBT she is a FAB dancer

then why dont u want her to win? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -simi-

then why dont u want her to win? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

hun i dont mean to offend u...honestly i understand tht gauhar has been shown totally wrong...no celebrity is an idiot to talk ONLY negative on television...it is d jdj ppl who have messed wid her complete comments n they must have kept the bad ones only...though she said them bt em sure she aint a bad a person as they portray her to be, honestly she is a very gd dancer NO DOUBT ABT THT AT ALL..its jus tht i am a KARAN FAN...now plsss dont bash me up for saying the truth...i want karan to win coz he is my favourite...i hope i havent said anything offensive 😊
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I have been supporting Gauhar since day 1, and honestly it was really hard at times since only two or 3 other people supported her. I am wondering where all these new fans are coming from!!πŸ˜† It's all good. She is amazing. There are many good dancers but she is one of those amazing ones who make me say "wah" Win or lose she is amazing. It would be nice to see her win. But by any chance if votes are not in her favor I hope the title goes to Baichung.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago
sinipillai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

topic opener. you are 110% right... I have always supported Gauhar. coz she is the best dancer in jhalak show. ..... you know i am sure Gauhar can perform all the dance that other contestant's done.. but no other contestants can do the dances Gauhar performed.......... example the belly dance... TERE NAINA etc etc...............     GAUHAR YOU ARE THE WINNER...........

S_Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#006699 size=3>I have been supporting Gauhar since day 1, and honestly it was really hard at times since only two or 3 other people supported her. I am wondering where all these new fans are coming from!!πŸ˜†It's all good. She is amazing. There are many good dancers but she is one of those amazing ones who make me say "wah" Win or lose she is amazing. It would be nice to see her win. But by any chance if votes are not in her favor I hope the title goes to Baichung.</FONT>

Guess gauhar supporters always knew they'd have the least appreciative response to their posts so they never bothered to create any topics for her...n now tht the topic opener here took the first step, others are joining in like they originally wanted to.

Her first performance with hanif on lucky boy where they put the hip hop in stood out from everyone else's so much for me tht i fell for her dancing thn n there n have been keeping an eye on her performances since thn!she moves really well!
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree on pure dancing then it's Gauhar, but I also want BB to win as he has improved ALOT and I nvr expected tht he'll be tht good in the end.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: S_Sara

Guess gauhar supporters always knew they'd have the least appreciative response to their posts so they never bothered to create any topics for her...n now tht the topic opener here took the first step, others are joining in like they originally wanted to.

Her first performance with hanif on lucky boy where they put the hip hop in stood out from everyone else's so much for me tht i fell for her dancing thn n there n have been keeping an eye on her performances since thn!she moves really well!

There have been topics on Gauhar just people didnt pay much attention. Even if someone had to say something it would always be something like " she is good but I hate her attitude"
I LOVEDDD her lucky boy. It was awesome. I fell for her there too. And then for Kajra re I was like wow, she is so graceful.

life***** thumbnail
hey plz okay she jus wants 2 cry she's damn irritatin man...wonder hw u like her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she jus wants sympathy votes...n u ppl even go 4 it....hah!!wake up...guys!
-Aishwarya- thumbnail

To be honest, I feel that Gauhar is actually the true winner out of the top 3.

harsh_baichung thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@topic..
i agree...
no problem...ne ov BB or gauhar wins...well cant b said same fr karan though!😊