Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shweet29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
LISTEN U ALLL GUYS OUT THERE KARAN KAY FANS AUR NON KARAN FANS DEKHO BHAI JIS KO VOTE KARAN HAI KARO JIS KO NHI KARNA HAI NHI KARO HUM TO BHAI KAREIN GAY TUM KO NHI KARAN TO MAT KARO NA PAR KARAN KO KUCH MAT KAHO WO JO KAR RAHA HAI SAHI KAR RAHA HAI JAB TUM LOGO KI KOI IS TARHAN INSULT KAREY GA JAISY US BHUDHI SAROJ NAY KI THI TU TUM LOOG KIA KARO GAY HAAN HASO GAY ....... BETA THIS ALL NEEDS GUTZ TO DO THAT.....TU FALTO MAI KARAN KI BURAI MAT KARO...........

LISTEN U ALLL GUYS OUT THERE KARAN KAY FANS AUR NON KARAN FANS DEKHO BHAI JIS KO VOTE KARAN HAI KARO JIS KO NHI KARNA HAI NHI KARO HUM TO BHAI KAREIN GAY-karo TUM KO NHI KARAN TO MAT KARO NA-nahi karenge PAR KARAN KO KUCH MAT KAHO WO JO KAR RAHA HAI SAHI KAR RAHA HAI- I dont agree cuz I'm not his fan JAB TUM LOGO KI KOI IS TARHAN INSULT KAREY GA JAISY US BHUDHI SAROJ NAY KI THI- and what you are doing? TU TUM LOOG KIA KARO GAY HAAN HASO GAY- there is a differance between insult and truth and what Saroj ji told is a TRUTH....... BETA THIS ALL NEEDS GUTZ TO DO THAT-not guts but shamelessness is required for that .....TU FALTO MAI KARAN KI BURAI MAT KARO- neighter its faltu nor its burai its a simple TRUTH 😆...........

Lastly I wanna ask you that arent u a Karanian? Confused coz somebody just now told in this post itself that karanians dont abuse anyone and they are one, so just wanna know that arent u a karanian or karanians are not one or double standards rule ur mind?😕

Edited by preksha_forever - 14 years ago
..Ashi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thankyou🤗
but in so called rationalists n akalmando ko ke saath kaun apna maatha bhidaaye😡
bas ab to karan ke jeetane ka intazaar hai😍
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonalihutifan

"Shraddha begs for votes on their blog":Then what are Hard Kaur's mother, Bhaichubg n his wife and Gauhar's mother doing by having public reach-outs?Are they begging not to vote!

Umm, ALL of the contestants ask for votes on the basis of their PERFORMANCES....you should watch their vote appeals more carefully😊....unlike Karan and co. who are ALWAYS asking for votes to make up  for his lack of marks and weak performances.
Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago
IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Prince_007

I disagree with 1 of ur comments there. U said 'WE Karanians, have never learnt to insult or let down others-at stake of ourselves or otherwise: so, we can't possibly call anyone "worst " or even "bad" like you are doing here!'

So then what do Karanians do when he gets low marks. They insult the judges, not 1 member, its several members that do that. Its happens every now and then.. Do u still beleive that Karanians dont insult any1???

See here, I being a true Karan fan, seriously, disregard those who say anything "disrespectful" against anybody.Please guys, if you're doing so, then stop this!

even I have problem with what judged say but that doesn't mean that I'll go on calling filthy names to anyone.Please, for Karan's sake stop this shameful act.It'll be a stain on Karan's name.
IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Originally posted by: preksha_forever

^ we are not jealous even of SRK fans forget being jealous of karan fans😆

We don't care if you're jealous or not!We know, that we will make sure that Karan wins!
sara-khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome yaar this post is rocking.We Karanians, are one...stop messing with us

IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara-khan

awesome yaar this post is rocking.We Karanians, are one...stop messing with us

Please do support us!
Originally posted by: Sonalihutifan

We don't care if you're jealous or not!We know, that we will make sure that Karan wins!

and we will make sure that the undeserving person does not win!

divya_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preksha_forever

and we will make sure that the undeserving person does not win!

preksha ur enthusiasm is contagious!
now i actually think dat mayb...mayb..bb can win!