Fan Fictions

NEW BEGININGS (AK/ AR) part27 pg59 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 69

msme

Groupbie

msme

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dancingdiva91

luv the concept and the story...cont soon...plz pm me if you pm others when u update...

hey diva....i love ur name...

thank you for reading and liking my story...

I will pm u when i post next part

Msme

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW BEGININGS (AK/ AR) part27 pg59 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

msme

Groupbie

msme

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShelDev

Hello;

I have read all the parts & must tell you it's simply amazing. I love the quick updates & the flow of the story.

Please continue soon & if you don't mind pls PM me when you update.

Thanks so much

Hello...

I will cont soon and try to keep up with pace of the story....mostly I will update once in two days ...or may be more when I have more time to write...

thank you too for reading and replying ...u guys inspire me to write with your replies ...keep them coming...

msme

msme

Groupbie

msme

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
thank you all of you....you guys are great ....

I have read many fanfics that inspired me to write...

keep reading ...please tell me if you find it slow...boring....etc at anypoint....

msme

msme

Groupbie

msme

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Kripa slept off on the way to Khanna Mansion. Angad kept looking at her from time to time. Hell …he could not believe she had slept off. At one point he stooped the car and put her seat belt on. She looked so fragile. She must be stronger than what she looked like right now he thought. After all she had gone through so much yet she had stood up and did the best that she could do without anyone else to support her.

She woke up when Angad parked in his slot at the mansion. She adjusted the dupatta of her lehenga "I am sorry I think I slept off. I am so tired"

"No problem" he said and got out of the car. She followed him. They entered the house. It was dark inside. All the maids and other staff had left. It was late. This evening had taken much more time to wind up than he had planned earlier. He switched the lights on and gestured for Kripa to sit on the sofa. She obeyed. She felt weak... She needed to sit…hell she needed to sleep if she could right there on the sofa.

Angad came back with a glass of water. She drank it bottoms up. She was thirsty.

"Its late" he said taking his business jacket off and looked up at the rooms lined on the upper floor. She followed his gaze and wondered what he was planning.

"I think I will have to wake Dadi up" he moved towards the staircase on his right.

Kripa stood up "no, it's late I would not want you to disturb her now. May be …if you could...I mean have some spare room… even a servants quarter where I could stay. You can talk to your Dadi in the morning."

He smiled for the first time that evening. "No" he raised his arms in the air and took a defensive stance. "If I don't tell her now she will be very angry at me. I can't face that after such a long eventful day. You will have to face her now." He climbed the stairs two at a time. 

God she thought. What a man!!! Her gazed roamed over the living room. It was huge. As big as her whole house. There was a flight of staircase on the right which Angad had just scaled like an athlete. To its left was an 8 seater dining table with covered bowls and a single plate placed upside down. She wondered if there was food in the bowls. Her stomach made grumbling sound at the prospect of eating. She had not eaten much the whole day. Where would she have gotten the appetite from with all that had happened in the past few days? Behind the table would be kitchen she she guessed.

She looked at the staircase again and wondered if Mrs Devayani Khanna would wake up for a random girl in distress at this hour so late in the night. At the same moment she saw Angad walking back. And an old lady followed him. Dadi reached the last step and almost ran to Kripa.

"Oh my God! Poor child. Oh God what is this world come to" she hugged Kripa as if she had known Kripa for a long time. There was no hesitation. No holding back. But when she did hold Kripa back from the embrace her eyes were full of love and worry.

Kripa smiled weekly "I am sorry Mrs Khanna. I had no choice. I am so sorry to have bothered you but Mr Khanna…"

Dadi cut her off" what are you sorry for? I would have been sorry all my life if Angad wouldn't have brought you here. And you can call my grandson Mr Khanna or whatever, but you will call me Dadi" she ordered.

"Thank you" Kripa wanted to hug this lovely warm woman… lay her head in her lap. She wanted to be soothed. But she would not create any sort of drama at this hour.

Angad walked to the table and uncovered the bowls and the awesome smell of the food filled the room. He took his plate and dished out some food for himself.

"Boy I am hungry. I could eat like a pig. The wedding I went to today. They did not even ask me for food." He chuckled.

"You are certainly behaved like one…like a pig. You should have asked Kripa for dinner first. Where are your manners boy?" dadi said and picked up another plate and dished some food out. "Come on here Kripa. Eat something and I will fix up a room for you to sleep in."

Angad kept eating his food. He could not think of anything else. He had had a long day and he deserved better than a scolding from dadi in from of the girl he had just saved from ill fate. Whatever he thought.

Kripa ate too. She was hungry. Dadi walked around the table serving them both.

"Bhaiyya! You are back. So late. How was the wedding? How was the bride...was she beautiful? And the groom? Tell me everything….wow weddings are so exciting."

Riddhima came down the stairs and stood still at the table. She stared from Kripa to Angad to Dadi.

"You brought the bride home!?. Wow this is so exciting. Hi I am Ridhima… and you are ..let me guess Bhabi." she said looking at Kripa. Wow she could pack so many words in one breath Angad thought and rolled his eyes at his Dramaqueen sister.

"Hi" Kripa smiled at the excited girl and looked at dadi in confusion.

"Riddhima save yourself a breath darling." Angad who had finished eating got up …gave Ridhima a hug and a kiss on her head. "It's a long story. Dadi will tell you."

"Bhaiyya this is so cool. I mean you are married. I will call ma baba. They will be shocked."

"Riddhi…!!! No I am not married but I am tired. I am going to sleep." He gave Dadi a hug and looked at Kripa once and left upstairs.

Dadi filled Ridhima in. She was shocked. If she could she would kill that Mama and leave him to rot.. She was fuming with anger.

"Riddhi will you get the spare room ready please. And Kripa will need some clothes to change into. I guess she will fit into yours." Dadi looked tired herself.

Ridhima looked at dadi "Aw dadi you look so tired. You go upstairs and sleep I will handle it from here on" she held dadi from her shoulders and gently pushed her to the stairs.

Kripa had finished eating. She  stood up. She wished dadi goodnight and was about to thank her again. But dadi almost scolded her. " We will have all the time for sorrys and thank you if you like … but tomorrow. My old bones need rest now. Goodnight." She walked to her room.

Ridhima took her to the spare room which was almost behind the staircase. Kripa walked in and Ridhima left to get her some clothes. The room was spacious by the standards of the room she had at her house. But now this was what she had at least for tonight. The bed looked so tempting. She could sleep in the heavy lehenga. But she waited for Ridhima.

Ridhima came back with just not the clothes but a hamper full of essential… besides a white pajama kurti there was shampoo, body lotion, soap, towel, bathroom slippers, and box of chocolates. How thoughtful Kripa thought. She took the hamper and and found ridhima staring at her. "Now tell me!!!"

"What?" Kripa wondered.

"Tell me everything. How did he rescue you? My bhaiyya …like a hero! "She exclaimed.

Kripa exhaled and was about to tell Ridhima of her "Bhaiyyas heroics" but Ridhima understood that she can get the details later. She just hugged Kripa and told her that she will save her interrogation for another time. She guided Kripa to the bathroom and wished her goodnight. Kripa took a shower and felt much better.  She went to bed and was asleep in matter of seconds. The last thought on her mind was about the Khannas and the warmth the family shared. And of course. The perfect grandson… the loving brother and the HERO.  Angad Khanna….

hey guys ... now in the next chapter... Kripa will be given the responsibilty of running the Khanna mansion as a house keeper...and Mostly take care of Angad and his room in the mansion... Sparks will fly from now on....

Msme

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MomanapiyushiaroramainaAR-kashscorpio95AKForeveradi_guptatopsyturvy23Norzspvd

j44a

IF-Dazzler

j44a

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Hey hi.......
Nice part...
Loved it...
Continue soon....

love_KYPH

IF-Dazzler

love_KYPH

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 5:37am | IP Logged
SUPERB PART!!!!!!!!!

Clap
hope ak fall in luv sooon.......
cont soon........

angadluvkripa

angadluvkripa

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 9:44am | IP Logged
jus went thru ur fic...
loved it
hope ak fall in luv soon...
cont soon....

msme

Groupbie

msme

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehasfan

SUPERB PART!!!!!!!!!

Clap
hope ak fall in luv sooon.......
cont soon........

hi thanks for ur reply...
actually as the story is in my mind .. it will take a while for AK to fall in love but they will fall into certain situations first that will make them fall in love.

Angad is the storm in Kripas life ....he will prove it again and again...keep reading..

Msme

Post Reply New Post

Go to top