Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

NEW BEGININGS (AK/ AR) part27 pg59 (Page 3)

msme Groupbie
msme
msme

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 10:21am | IP Logged
 guys Part 3

this the rest of Kripas story as Angad remembers it

He went to bed and decided to talk to Dadi first thing in the morning and let her know that he had spoken to Kripa and now it was her decision.

But sleep would not come so easily. He had thought about Kripa very often lately and he was thinking about her now. Had he hurt her had he said something... did something...was she crying… she was crying he realised….why?heck but she had been like that since he had found her weeping on her  mismatched forced wedding day only months ago.. And she had been like that ever since…always silent always sad… tears would spill out of her eye so easily. She was so fragile in body and spirit. All that she had seen in life had taken a toll on her.

But he wondered if she was always like that. Or was she like all 22 year olds... always excited …always talking about everything…music, books, movies, shopping … all the gossip… he could not imagine kripa like that.  He felt sad. And somehow selfish.

But as he tried to sleep yet again his thought wandered to the day he had gone to attend Kripas wedding.

*FLASHBACK* Angad remembers Kripas wedding and how he rescued her.

He remembered how he had seen her first. All decked up like a bride. But there was no smile on her face. There was no glow that brides have on their faces on the wedding day. He had wondered why then. He had gone to the wedding very reluctantly. Dadi had pestered him …nagged him to attend the wedding. She said it was important as she was the daughter of some Mr Suryabhan who was very close to his Dada and that her family had died recently. Now that she was getting married Dadi wanted someone from the Khannas to attend the wedding. When he had stubbornly disagreed she had brought out her most lethal weapon. Emotional blackmail… He knew she herself would have attended the wedding if she wouldn't have the pain in her knees that worsened in winter. He relented at last as he knew their employees were always treated like an extended family. His grand father had always believed that sharing joy always brought more happiness and it was important to share it with your employees. So he had gone and thank god he had.

When he walked into the veranda (something like a porch) of the small but beautiful house he had decided to meet the bride and her elders and make a polite exit as soon as possible. But as soon as he entered he met with a crowd of people from his own office. They greeted him with surprise as no one expected him of all people to be there. He felt claustrophobic. Just old Mrs Lobo came to his rescue. She waved the crowd off and made Angad sit at a table in far corner and bought him a cold drink. The brightest part of the wedding for Angad was that he had met Mrs Lobo after such a long time. He still did business with her…as in atleast for her it was business ….for him he just wanted to help old Mrs Lobo out. She had helped him plenty in his teens.

Mrs Lobo had supplied flowers to the Khanna mansion and its hotel for a long time. And whenever she came to the mansion to collect the cheques of her payment she would bring him flowers. When he thanked her she would pull his cheeks much to irritate the 16 yr old Angad. But then in her pleasant manner she would say 'these are not for you Angad baba these are for your girl friends. Keep them happy with these or they might dump you." He had given those to his girls then and had scored at plenty a dates.

He sat there smiling at the memory. When Mrs Lobo came back to his table he said "how have you been Mrs Lobo. It's been long time"

She smiled warmly. "Yes Long time …so Angad baba what brings you to this wedding"

He just said "you know ….Dadi."And Mrs Lobo nodded. She understood ofcourse. Devyaniji was always keen on the Khannas attending all functions of their employees...always sharing joy and sorrows of the people who worked for them.

The breeze was good that evening. He relaxed in Mrs Lobo's company just then a plastic glass from the table flew into his lap and the content spilled on his trousers. He cursed under his breath and stood up. Mrs Lobo told him she could take him to the washroom and he could clean up a bit.

They walked inside the house... It was also small but stunningly beautiful. There wasn't much to decorate but whatever there was was beautiful and whoever had done it up had a very good eye and a very elegant taste. They reached the washroom and Angad went in.

Mrs Lobo turned to find Kripa standing behind her. Her eyes were very red. She must have been crying Mrs Lobo thought. Mrs Lobo was the only one in whom Kripa had confided. She knew it all. Mrs Lobo just held her arms open and Kripa ran into them. While Kripa cried yet again Mrs Lobo held her, stroked her head gently. She felt helpless. She wished she could do more for this lovely child. But the fact was she had no power what so ever to help Kripa.

When Angad stepped out of the washroom he saw the bride for the first time. She was beautiful and she looked elegant just like the house she lived in. But then he saw the tears …she saw her shuddering, and shivering. She saw him through her tears and abruptly turned and fled out of the room. When Mrs Lobo turned around she looked sad as well. Angad had to know what was going on and once again Mrs Lobo sat him down and spilled Kripa secret to.

He was outraged with what the poor girl had gone through. Hell it was not his business he thought but he remembered what his father had once said to him " a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do." And she somehow deserved to be better off than marrying a man against her will. She had no power to change her situation but he had and he would.

He took the deepest breath he had ever taken and stood up. Mrs Lobo was confused but soon understood that now Kripas fate was going to take the biggest turn ever. She just led Angad to Kripas room and opened the door. He walked in and saw her sitting at her dressing table. She was shocked to see a stranger's image behind her in the mirror and stood up in surprise. He just walked forward held her hand and almost dragged her to the pendal where the ceremony had already begun with the groom.

All the people started in horror when they saw the bride being brought out so unceremoniously. Angad made a speech that told off most of the questioning guests. He spilled out Mama's treacherous plot and told the guests that the wedding was called off. All the while Kripa just stared from Angad to Mrs Lobo. She did not know who this man was and why was he doing this. But Kripa had not protested when she had found herself prey to her Mamas plot and if this wedding was being called off she was not going protest that now. She just followed the man who held her hand and let him drag her to his car.

When they reached the car he just opened the door and Kripa sat inside. Mrs Lobo leaned at her window and nodded at her reassuringly. Kripa nodded in response. Angad spoke to Mrs Lobo and made a few phone calls before he sat in the car himself and hit the ignition.

They rode in silence for a while until Angad brought the car to a sudden halt near the beach. He looked at Kripa and spoke straight to her for the first time.

"What the hell is wrong with you lady. Why did you agree to all this? How did you let all this happen to yourself? ' He almost yelled.

Kripa started forming sentences in her mind to reply his questions. She had been ignorant ….stupid…she need to be held and loved and so she believed her Mama and Mami. She wanted to yell back but she restrained.

The only thing she said in between sob was "my father…his money…my house …he took everything and then my fathers name … I could not let him ruin…"

Angad cut her midway by a wave of his had.
" I am sorry… I did not mean to yell …" he said

She smiled after all "sorry for what...Mr…."

'Angad…Angad Khanna" she did not even know his name…. who he was. God … she was so nave.

"You don't have to be sorry Mr Khanna  ...Sir. You saved me. .. Thank you. But I have no where to go now. I can't go back to my house. Where will I go?" She wondered and worried. She had not thought about it at all. She had no friends who could let her stay with them. Mrs Lobo…no she would not trouble the old lady….she kept thinking of some place to go when she heard the roar of the car starting again.

She looked at Angad and he simply said "You will go to Khanna Mansion for… now at least"

Kripa rested her head on the car seat and let her be rescued. What else could she do anyways? Somehow she knew she could trust Angad.

the flashbacks and the past end now... the next chapter will be in the present mostly. Starting from when Kripa starts living with the Khannas and then ofcourse her wedding to Angad....

tell me what you think ...please post comments it only encourages me to write more.

msme

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MomanapiyushiaroramainaAR-kashscorpio95AKForevertopsyturvy23spvd

MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
nice concept
cont soon
ShelDev Senior Member
ShelDev
ShelDev

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Hello;

I have read all the parts & must tell you it's simply amazing. I love the quick updates & the flow of the story.

Please continue soon & if you don't mind pls PM me when you update.

Thanks so much
AKForever Goldie
AKForever
AKForever

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
hey great part... continue soon.. i can't wait to read more..
sweet_mittal Goldie
sweet_mittal
sweet_mittal

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
hey dear i am big fan of AK and i read all the ff about angad and kripa

i love this ff its simply awesome and great

i love angad the way he help her from the wedding

feel sorry for kripa that she went through sooooooo much

i hope they both get married and hope angad fall in love with her and so is she

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee continue soon

love ya

mittal
j44a IF-Dazzler
j44a
j44a

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

Great part..

Continue soon....
dancingdiva91 Senior Member
dancingdiva91
dancingdiva91

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
luv the concept and the story...cont soon...plz pm me if you pm others when u update...

Edited by dancingdiva91 - 20 May 2009 at 9:14pm
msme Groupbie
msme
msme

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_mittal

hey dear i am big fan of AK and i read all the ff about angad and kripa

i love this ff its simply awesome and great

i love angad the way he help her from the wedding

feel sorry for kripa that she went through sooooooo much

i hope they both get married and hope angad fall in love with her and so is she

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee continue soon

love ya

mittal
 hi

from one AK fan to another. KYPH ended long time back but I am still a fan....

they will marry soon I promise and they will fall in love ...but....

I will leave the rest for all u readers to wait and read...
thank you for the appreciation....

msme

Go to top