Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

NEW BEGININGS (AK/ AR) part27 pg59 (Page 2)

j44a IF-Dazzler
j44a
j44a

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Great intro.. Loved the first part..
Poor Kirpa....
Continue soon..N plz pm me wen u update...
Jess
msme Groupbie
msme
msme

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
hi u all

thank you so much for all the replies...i will try to post next part in a couple of hours ...

thanks again...since its my first fanfic i was a lil nervous but ur replies makes me feel good...

msme
msme Groupbie
msme
msme

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 1:04am | IP Logged
hi guys chapter 2

pre cap. kripa was lost in her thought about her past and her marraige to a elderly man that she was blackmailed into agreeing to.
now she is in Khanna mansion. Angad Khannas house.

The knock on the door snapped Kripa out of her thoughts. Everytime she thought about that day she almost lived it again. She shivered a little. Thank God she was saved that night from getting married to that old friend of her Mamas. And now she was expected to marry her saviour. The knock on the door came again.

She wiped the tears that were flowing down her cheeks and took a deep breath before she opened the door expecting Dadi. It was quiet late in the night who else could it be .She took a step back in reflex as she saw Angad standing at the door. He looked tired and worried from the days work and this added issue of marriage brought up by Dadi.

In the days that she had spent at Khanna mansion she had known one thing that Angad would rarely say no to dadi for anything. The man worshipped his Dadi.

He was wearing a grey vest and dark slacks. His eyes sleepy and just little stubble already growing on his cheeks he looked like a hero of some romance novels she had read. The ones who always knew how to save and protect their women. She had always wondered if such heroes lived in real life. An example just stood at her door.

But it was past midnight…normally he would be in bed. She remembered she had already send his herbal tea to his room on time. What was keeping him awake and what made him come to her this late. While she was lost in her thoughts Angad just stared at her.

He raise a brow and jerked his shoulder almost asking her WHAT? . she snaped out of her daze and moved aside to let him in.

He hit to the point without wasting time. He was the most straight forward guy she had ever met.

"Kripa  actually ..mmm…I am sure Dadi spoke with you about the marriage" he hesisted a bit. his next words were difficult to come " our marriage" he said finally.

He had spoken the words but she could not find any to reply. So she just nodded, walked to the window and turned her back to him. She did not know what to say. She had not thought it out as yet. He had just saved her from her forced marriage to man much older than her and now she was asked to marry him by Dadi. How could she think? Something told her that she would'nt have to. He would say "no" to her now and to dadi later and it would be done. It would be over. She would still do her house keeping duties at Khanna mansion . even tend to their flowering gardens but she would just be employed and not married. Suited her fine.

She felt him walk towards her even before he had reached over to stand behind her. She always felt it when he was near her. She could'nt know how or why. He stood there for a while …his tall and broad frame just inches away from her short and thin figure.

He let out his breath that lingered on her shoulder and finally said " I think Dadi is right. What the heck!!!! lets get married. Get this whole thing done with. Everybody will be happy. Dadi , Riddhi, me ….".

She turned at his declaration and realised now they were face to face ..inches apart . he was staring down into her eyes when he said   "and YOU!!??". She did not understand if the 'you' meant as if he was asking her if she would be happy to marry him  or he was taking it for granted that she would be. She kept silent.

He turned abruptly, breaking the silence once again. He was pacing the room now. " I mean I am sure dadi will get me married to you or someone else somehow now or later. And I know I will do it for her sake… now or later. I was thinking instead of marrying some random girl who would have her eyes on my money and the limelight it attracted you could fit better with me. You know Dadi and Riddhi well. Since you have started working as house keeper you know Khanna Mansion and you know ME. It just fits.

So what do you think. After all its ARRANGED marriage.

He was asking he after all. She just nodded and turned her back to him to hide the tear that threatened to flow at the brim of her eye lids.

Kripa? He asked. " say something."

She gatherd herself and turned again to face him.

"I…. I don't know. I….Angad …Sir" she played with her chain just to distract herself from the weakness she felt in her legs and the churning in her stomach. This was the storm that he stirred in her. She had felt it before… almost always when he spoke to her.

But he was the one to make the move. This time he held her hands in his." I know …this a little too rushed for you. But I don't have time to think about it. It's a mad house at the hotels. We are in this whole merger thing with the Mallik hotels and resorts. And I need to get this marriage thing out of my way so that I can work peacefully. But I will give you time to think. You must feel like walking out of one marriage and stepping into another but this one is not a blackmail. Its just….well you think and let me know tomorrow…okay"

With that he turned and left. As abruptly as he had come.

Let me know "Tommorow" was only what Kripa was repeating in her mind. So he wanted an ARRANGEMENT for a marriage. And what did she want she thought. But realised that since her parents had left her it was very little that she had wanted for herself. She was always thrown into some dreadful situation or the other. When she had thought the worst was over she found herself back to where she was.

But marrying Angad was different. Atleast he was honest and something told her this will work. Not just for now but for always. If she had known Angad … from what little she knew  she was sure he was someone who believed in making things work once he took them up.

She had little choice and she would have to say yes for Dadi, Riddhi Angad and …for herself. After all… all she had to so was marry the almost most eligible bachelor in town who looked like a hero. In any other circumstances it would have made her happy. But now she had to wait and see what came from this marriage.

She opened the drawer of the small table next to her bed and took the picture of her parents out. She tried to smile through the tears and said aloud. " ma baba… I am going to get married." She held the framed picture to her chest and fell asleep.

guys the next chapter will be bout how angad ended up at Kripas wedding to the older man and rescued her to bring her to Khanna mansion and his life. It will be from Angad point of view.

do let me know what u think . waiting for ur replies.

MSME

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

karankideewanixpiyushiaroramainaAR-kashAKForeverscorpio95topsyturvy23adi_guptaspvd

msme Groupbie
msme
msme

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guju_girl1

hey GREAT ff
you write VERY well
can't wait to read more continue soonSmile

thanks so much ... i am glad u liked my writting...
keep reading and replying ...

Msme
j44a IF-Dazzler
j44a
j44a

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Great part...
Cant wait to read Angad'z point of view..
Continue soon N thx foa the pm..
sanyoprithviraj Senior Member
sanyoprithviraj
sanyoprithviraj

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 1:34am | IP Logged
an interesting update

lets c how their romance will start after marriage. a good concept
love_KYPH IF-Dazzler
love_KYPH
love_KYPH

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 2:43am | IP Logged
superb part!!!!!!!!

Clap
cont soon..........
msme Groupbie
msme
msme

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by j44a

Great intro.. Loved the first part..
Poor Kirpa....
Continue soon..N plz pm me wen u update...
Jess

thanks... will post the next part a lil later ...i am still fine tuning it ....
bare with me it my first...

msme

Go to top