Fan Fictions

NEW BEGININGS (AK/ AR) part27 pg59 - Page 5

msme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey

thank you!  for reading my fanfic ....

but I might not be able to update for a couple of days. Anyways not many are reading or replying so i guess it will be okay if I don't post an update for a while.

but for those who are reading and liking my fanfic I will surely wrire and finish the story.

Thanks again...until next update....

msme

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi

lovely parts.

sorry i didn't comment for previous parts, but my net got problem, so that is reason for late response.

Thanks for pm.

update soon.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice parts
i luved it

msme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet_mittal

hey dear another awesome update

can't believe angad get so excited on looking at his room clean hehe

i hope he started understanding kripa

pelaseeeeeeeeeeee continue soon

love ya

mittal

even Angad thought it was a clean room that had put him j=in such good mood...he is too much of man to realise it could be more than just the room....keep reading he will understand... what that  something more is.

Thanks for reading.

will take me another day or two to continue... a lil busy with something else right now....

msme

msme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sasik

hi

lovely parts.

sorry i didn't comment for previous parts, but my net got problem, so that is reason for late response.

Thanks for pm.

update soon.

not a problem ... read when you get the time but do reply..and let me know if you like it or also if you dont like somethings...

I will Pm you when I update next....

msme
msme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deeya123

nice parts

i luved it

thanks you so much ...stay tuned...

msme
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
SUPERB PART!!!!!!!

👏
cont soon.......
msme thumbnail

hey guys...I am posting the net chapter...read and enjoy.

Hope you like it and I hope and pray to get more replies.

Angad was very busy in his office. He was working on the merger of Khanna enterprise with the Mallik hotels and resorts. They had chalked out the terms of the merger very easily as he and Armaan, who had inherited the Mallik hotels, had been friends for years. They had been very good friend through out college. They parted ways when they had joined their fathers businesses each but had kept in touch never the less. Angad knew that the Mallik hotels were going through a tough phase when Armaan had taken it into his hands. He had tried all the tricks in the book to revive the business but in hospitality business bad reputation went a long way. Whatever Armaan tried he could not pull back the customers they had lost due to his father's mistakes. Senior Mr Mallik had developed a taste for Alcohol and it had become an addiction that still had him in its grips. Armaan was dedicated and talented. Angad needed to expand. He had thus shook hand with is long time best friend for mutual benefit.

Kripa worked as the house keeper and she worked hard. She took care of every little thing in the house. True as what Dadi had warned taking care of Angad was actually her main job.

She had to look after Angad as if he was a 6 year old. The fact remained that he was not. He was a grown up, handsome man who behaved like a 6 year old. He was strikingly good-looking, with deep focused eyes, chiselled jaw line, a firm mouth and athletic physique.  Add to that he had a dangerous charm about himself. His eyes were his best asset according to Kripa.

She had to help him in anything and everything until he left for office and after he was home. While he was in office she would do the chores of taking care of his room which he messed up every evening in a matter of a couple of hours. He had a cup of his favourite herbal tea every evening in his room which Kripa had to give him. Sometime he would binge on beer instead.  He would never ask Kripa to get him his beer though and she appreciated that.

One such morning Kripa walked up the stairs to his room with his breakfast. Normally he would have his breakfast with Dadi, Riddhi and Kripa but since Dadi was on one of her trips to the Ashram and Riddhi was staying over at her friends he had decided to have his breakfast in his room. Kripa knocked at his door. There was no reply. She knocked again yet she got nothing back. She hesitated but pushed the door open and peeked. She found the room empty so she nudged the door further, walked in and put the breakfast tray on the side table. She looked around and sighed at the usual mess he had created. She bent down to pick things up and was startled with his voice.

"Kripa! Good morning. Wow breakfast …God I am hungry!"  He touched his bare stomach. He had walked out of the bathroom with only his track pants on. His upper torso was bare. His eyes looked tired she noticed immediately. With one hand on his grumbling stomach and other wiping his freshly shaved jaw he looked at her.

All thoughts that had occupied her mind suddenly left her. Her head felt hollow and her stomach jittery. She looked away just when she realised she was staring at him. She turned away. Angad smirked. He knew he had some effect on women. Heck! he had women throwing themselves at him all the time. But this woman in his room who took care of him was different. And he liked to tease her. It was becoming a habit lately. She walked around the room picking things from here, placing things there... completely at unease. His eyes followed her everywhere. He was amused by her discomfort.

"There is too much furniture here. Don't you think" he said. "Too much clutter of wood and metal. I mean, in evenings I just want to lie down and watch TV but I have to sit on this stupid sofa. No place to stretch my arms, my legs" He did the stretching movement now to emphasise.

"Hmmm" she replied. The state she was in after looking at him like that she had heard him but could not react. When she had turned her back to him a thousand thought had flooded her mind. All were of him, sinful yet delicious. When she had closed her eyes to clear her mind his half bare image had appeared in front her closed lids. But he looked unaffected. Did he not know what effect he could have on women?

He repeated himself walking towards her. As he came closer and closer her heart raced, it would burst into million butterflies she imagined. All blood drained from her face …lower and lower. He suddenly cupped her cheek with his hands "Are you okay? You look pale "with his touch all the blood raced back to her face and turned her face pink. Thoughts rushed back in her empty mind.

"No! It's nothing? The room …yeah! I will move some furniture and make some space" she looked up at him and saw worry in his eyes. She was touched.

"You have your breakfast Mr Khanna" she bit her lip "Angad…" she corrected.

"That's better" he winked and walked back to his closet. "I can't find my blue tie" he said with ease. Shuffling the clothes she had so neatly arranged.

She almost ran towards him "I will give you" …don't mess it up again she wanted to add but didn't. She had just set it right the day before.

He moved aside and waved his hand towards the cupboard. She stepped into the open door of the closet. She reached up to a compartment where she had lined up all his ties together. She picked the blue one and turned almost bumping into his broad chest. She gasped in reflex and the aroma his cologne took hit her sense. She felt heady. He took the tie and went to the bed, picked up the clothes he had chosen for the day.

"Have a nice day Mr Khanna." she said before leaving. Her head dizzy with his cologne, she walked out of the room.

"You too. Ms Sharma" she heard him say in a sarcastic tone. She ran out of his room and into hers. Once in her room she held he head, sat down and had a glass of cold water.

He whistled and hummed with a stupid grin on his face while he dressed up and left for a hectic day in office.

Kripa had known her share of men in her life but none like Angad. She was pretty young girl and had had her admirers through her college days. Some who followed her all around the college, others who wrote anonymous notes to her and left them on her desk in her class. Some who stalked her and some who even scared her. But no one was like her boss Angad Khanna. She didn't exact understand the effect that Angad had on her. She brushed the thought aside and went to his room yet again to comply with his request of rearranging his room and its contents. The moment she entered the room his image from the morning played on her mind and she strived to concentrate on the task at hand.

Angad had had a long hectic day with his meetings in the office all he wanted now was a quick shower some good food and sweet slumber. He opened the door to his room and was taken aback with what "Ms Sharma had done to it again" his book shelf and TV unit were in place but the sofas and the centre table were gone. In its place she had arranged some gaddas (cotton mattresses) in the Hindustani baithak (lounge) style, with lots of pillows arranged neatly over them. The centre table was replaced by a plank of rather unfinished but elegant looking wood with an antique looking, wrought iron stool under it to give it some height. A small side table with drawers was placed besides the bed to store his things like magazines, remote controls etc. He loved it. Now there was place to stretch his long limbs while he watched TV. He could sprawl on the gaddas and read he imagined. Kripa was a gem he thought. He freshened up and went downstairs to look for some food. He had dinner with Kripa that evening but in silence as she seemed to just answer him with a nod or otherwise.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days passed Dadi had returned from her ashram trip and found her home in perfect order. The house keepers that they had earlier would call her at the ashram often with some query or the other. And she had to solve a lot of problems over the phone worrying about her grandchildren. But Kripa was different. When she had called Dadi once or twice it was only to let her know that all was well at the Khanna mansion. And also to let Dadi know how much Kripa missed her.

The girl took care of Khanna mansion like it was her own home and she took care of Angad like he was her….suddenly Dadi eyes glittered with hope. She thought it would be perfect if she could get them both to marry each other. But she will have to deal with the issue carefully she thought. She knew Angad would disagree immediately and was worried of how Kripa would react. It would be better to discuss it with Ridhima first and then of course with Naina and Dilip; after all they were Angad's parents.

msme

PS: Next chapter will be somemore Angad Kripa moments and the wedding plan...right now only Kripa is feeling the Angad effect but soon Angad will feel it two....it takes two to tango..does nt it.

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great part
cont soon
thanks for the pm
Javeria
sweet_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey dear wonderful part its great

angad is so funny he just tease to make her embarase

so finally kripa is feeling something for angad and hopefully angad will feel soon too

pleaseeeeeeeeeee continue soon

love ya

mittal