Debate Mansion

Reality Shows - Genuine Or Not? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

johnkidiwani

Groupbie

johnkidiwani

Posted: 28 October 2005 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
hi guys.. well i acutally think they are partly true.. yea they do do some stupid stuff like arguments.. just so people want to watch their show.. like jealosy b/w roops and arpita.. but i do seriiously think that the voting is genuine... and there actually are fans of qazi out there.. cuz hes a very honest type person.. and that shows.. whereas all the "fake" ppl got voted out ... like shamit..and arpita.. and all.. anyways.. thats what i think...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reality Shows - Genuine Or Not? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 30 October 2005 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
well i think reality shows to some extent r real but then it gets crapped Tongue The selecting part of the contestants...the singing r real but once the voting starts i think there are got ups.. Tongue

fire_on_ice

Goldie

fire_on_ice

Posted: 31 October 2005 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Well, I think reality shows are 90% fake and the yrun accordig to the audience favs...

Like in FG, they recognized in the early stage that the audience wanted Qazi to win so they made life complicated for him so that junta loves him even more... Smile

And of course, they needed to have a villian so they had Rex n Arpita.... Big smile all planned out well!!

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 31 October 2005 at 10:46am | IP Logged
agree with u fire Tongue

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 1:46am | IP Logged
i think reality shows are fake .. i seen few episode of Indian Idol .. and in every show those who got good grades from that Judge only able to reach the finals ... so i think the SMS is only for money business...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top