MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

Do you want Nikhil back next year?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 12:05am | IP Logged
As per me, I think Rajiv did a great job, and I seriously detest Nikhil at the auditions.He can give Raghu a run for money when it comes to abusingDead, and that too at all the unnecessary places. He is a dumb judge.Sorry if there are any Nikhil fans here, but I think raghu and Rajiv did a great job togetehr, this year we ahd better roadies than last year. Rajiv seemed a lot more sorted and knew what he was doing.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you want Nikhil back next year?" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khati_meethi

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 12:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Osprisshow

IF-Rockerz

Osprisshow

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 12:44am | IP Logged

no...yaar!i also dont lyk nikhil..its tooannoying to see him as the host of splitsvella!!i i still want RV there

and abt roadies i think Raghu-rajiv duo is also most a HIT pair now!everyone khows them well..nikihl is a qt bit rude..and yah i still remember his jumping..HillAriousss..

sorry Komal.....LOL

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 1:29am | IP Logged
yei like raghu-rajiv.....double trouble fr the roadies!!i dnt like nikhil and dnt want him back....

-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 6:46am | IP Logged
I didnt quite like Rajiv, like someone here mentioned, he tends to copy Raghu.  And the fact tht he brings almost nothing new to the audition episodes. I like NIkhil , would be nice to see him back.

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 7:03am | IP Logged
I think its because Raghu and Rajiv think alike that ppl tend to feel he's copying Raghu. I like Rajiv...he's hilarious, and wise as well. Devarshi's and Tamana's auditions had me in splits...Rajiv was the one who began with the jokes there and Raghu just followed suit.

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 7:50am | IP Logged
No i don't want nikhil back he's just alright raghu-rajiv are awesome together and seriously make the auditions hell for the contestantsLOL they're very i would love them to do the auditions next year as well they're amazing and so witty and i agree dits rajiv made devarshi's and tamana's auditions so hilarious i was in splits as well

Post Reply New Post

Go to top