H&F DOTW: Random aches and pains

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

~devi~

Goldie

~devi~

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 May 2009 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

I just wanted to discuss the random aches and pains that i am pretty sure we all getWink.

•  Does any one else here have them?
  • If so, does it hurt you severely and last for long, or is it just for the spur of the moment?
  • What parts suffer from these random aches and pains?

• Have you seen a pattern in these occurrences, does it happen when your laying down, or doing some kind of exercise?
  • Does a body part or that body part that aches suddenly jerk up when this pain happens to you?

Lastly, if any one knows why these pains happen and what certain diseases are that include these random pains and aches as symptoms, please let those who may have them know.Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "H&F DOTW: Random aches and pains" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aarohi..

IF-Dazzler

Aarohi..

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
hey nice post
lemme me tell u sumthing

wen u get up in the morning and suddenly u move u get cramps  in the knee which pain awfulyyyyyyyyyy this doesnt last for a long tym

staring down at the buk for a long tym can cause neck pain which even spoils ur posture or even on the comp for a long tym, instead just luk up for a sec rotate ur head, and then get back

sitting in the wrong posture is very harmful lyk lying down and puttig our head on 1 hand and seeing TV is a complete nono,its realyy bad, ruins ur style sttatement, posture and figure

pratice sitting straight,ur spinal cord will not be affected

hope that helped

Aarohi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top