Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
promise twice this time
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cool_yv

promise twice this time

Twice are not enough, I think as much as u can, it's the final, so people would be voting so much..........

Daphz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG....i dnt want tat stupid Face Off,...!!!!😡

Originally posted by: Daphz

OMG....i dnt want tat stupid Face Off,...!!!!😡

lets see if the face off happends!

Danny should get eliminated this week!
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well did read that sallumiya is giving a hardtime to the Dus ka dum producers and as crystal said he has still not shot for the episode and they are worried so now they postphoned the finale. i doubt if they will have another elimination as they have announced that three as finalist. but if not what will they do that one week . anyway lets see.
Natkat thumbnail
well did read that sallu miya is giving a hard time for DUS KA DUM producers. he has  still not shot for the opening episode and the producers are worried. so now they decided to post phone for a week so jdj-3 finale is also postphoned. i dont think there will be one more elimination as the three have been announced as finalists. but then dont know what they will do one more week. probably the three will dance to another set of dances and the votes of the two weeks will be combined. must see what will happend
Natkat thumbnail
SORRY DOUBLE POST
Edited by Natkat - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Natkat

Well did read that sallumiya is giving a hardtime to the Dus ka dum producers and as crystal said he has still not shot for the episode and they are worried so now they postphoned the finale. i doubt if they will have another elimination as they have announced that three as finalist. but if not what will they do that one week . anyway lets see.

exactly😉😉😉
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
the source?

TB article😉