cutest RM scene after Rahuls return

Poll

vote for ur Fav RM scene after Rahuls Return

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Valentine night scene - The night when Rahul returns and they consumate their relation Holi morning scene - the morning where muskaan notices Rahul beside  her and argues with him
Canteen fight - where muskaan says that she will not come to armaans house if Rahul is also coming  and they share  a really cute fight ( i loved tat fight)
Armaan house scene - where muskaaan and rahul come really close...and are almost abt to kiss
Terrace scene - the scene during AR s Roka
Pateint scene - where RAhul helps muskaan with her patient and after tat they were supposed to meet ..which dint happen (both were ill after tat i guess)

i personally like all of them ....so whats ur fav ..just wanted to c which scene gets more votes    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mishti_Divz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love alll the scneces but Valintine Scnese is just MINDBALSTING...😳

Valentine night scene Valintine night scence  haiiiiiii 😍😍its just Medcine for me i watch it every night b4 i go to sleep !!😳
i can't get enouft of it !!!! πŸ˜†
rapi_c thumbnail
Among all of these scenes, for cuteness my vote goes to d patient scene. d way he was so willing to help her even though recently she wasn't treating him any good, was soooo cute!!
lovebapu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ALL of them but for voting purposes the patient one. both their expressions were just too good.πŸ˜ƒ

anastasia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sabaaaa,   i loooooooove all of them......but the valentine night n the patient scene, these two are really close to my heart.....the first one for most obvious reason n the second one was, rahul n muskaan both of them were brilliant in that scene, n for the first time in a long time, rahul was able to bring a smile in muskaan's face in that patient scene.....haaaaaiiiiiii....
Esha_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
v day scene for sure............
Saleem.K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
valentine night and patient scene were awesome!!!
Daphz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
V day Scene.....gosh 2222222222 romantic,,,,...!!!!πŸ˜‰
indian_chick thumbnail
fighttt!!!dree fytzz r joookkkeeezzzzz!!!...esppp wenn deyy startt pullin each othaz hairr...looooll!!!
-Mansi- thumbnail
I loved ALL the scenes!! But the best is the Valentine Night. It brought out a different RM.