MandA MANSION!!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Till APu and Mona's new show starts ( epically donno when Apus will start ) do you all want to come to Bhaskar Bharthi frum when it starts !!

dunno di... if i wud be there.. coz am not able to be active here.. dunno if cud make it to any new forum.. and after rkb.. am vary of visiting any other forums...Ouch will wait for manda till there shows cm... god knows when..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MandA MANSION!!! (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ekfy

ekfy

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Till APu and Mona's new show starts ( epically donno when Apus will start ) do you all want to come to Bhaskar Bharthi frum when it starts !!

maybe not shanti di...i always come to only two forum. Manda mansion and Apu fc. if there was apu in that serial, i'm sure to come there

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupali28

dunno di... if i wud be there.. coz am not able to be active here.. dunno if cud make it to any new forum.. and after rkb.. am vary of visiting any other forums...Ouch will wait for manda till there shows cm... god knows when..

I may come if i start watching the show. It sounds interesting.Tongue Then again, I am wary of serials, esp by TnD, after RKB.Ouch

Edited by blyton - 20 May 2009 at 10:33pm

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 12:17am | IP Logged
hi girls sory cud'nt co,me in the morning very buy my daughter graduated from preschool so there was a graduation party !! she was soo sweet will put pics !!
I saw a part of todays JJKN episode
Lucky enteres tday he was in BAB as Rahul right !! he was good in that
here also the funny part was when he was trying to tell billo papaji how he was related the whole family tree was hlarous discription LOL
In was shown in the begning Armaan was shown asking Jassi to sign the  paper whenre Gulmohor wud borrw from Kohinorr..
I
Ekfy  loved yur video mix on page one !!
Dooes anyone have te scene where Armaan and Mona run and come panting and she is wearing a red top and  is stading against the wal and Armaan comes close to her Ekfy ots in ur video mox whn was that scene was it in Amritsar or in Mumbai !! I am not able to place where that episode falls anyone can tell Smile

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 12:52am | IP Logged

hi girls sory cud'nt co,me in the morning very buy my daughter graduated from preschool so there was a graduation party !! she was soo sweet will put pics !!
here also the funny part was when he was trying to tell billo papaji how he was related the whole family tree was hlarous discription LOL
In was shown in the begning Armaan was shown asking Jassi to sign the  paper whenre Gulmohor wud borrw from Kohinorr..
I
Dooes anyone have te scene where Armaan and Mona run and come panting and she is wearing a red top and  is stading against the wal and Armaan comes close to her Ekfy ots in ur video mox whn was that scene was it in Amritsar or in Mumbai !! I am not able to place where that episode falls anyone can tell Smile

The scene with Mona in a top standing against is from an episode right before their wedding in Malaysia . one of my fav. cute scenes of JandA EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed with Armaan telling Jassi that she can come to the wedding dressed the way she was he would not mind . Also Armaan telling J that all he can think about was her and she is thinking about what to wear LOLLOL not him Wink

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

I

The scene with Mona in a top standing against is from an episode right before their wedding in Malaysia . one of my fav. cute scenes of JandA EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed with Armaan telling Jassi that she can come to the wedding dressed the way she was he would not mind . Also Armaan telling J that all he can think about was her and she is thinking about what to wear LOLLOL not him Wink
Yeah i kept think itr wa hwne they were alone without any KMH o so this was in malaysiz !!maybe  jan 1st 2nd 2006 I guess episode
Ok I donno if I have that scene coz its really cute I had seen in other mixes lso but cud'nt catch the dailogue and he sys he wud stay back and hep her  think wht to wearfor the wedding he was teasing her i think

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 1:12am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

ekfy

ekfy

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 2:06am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Post Reply New Post

Go to top