Page 4 of 150

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poonam_sarkar

Originally posted by shanti05

Rajesh Khera: From gay to God

After playing Maddy the gay designer in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, the actor will now be seen in yet another unique character. Rajesh Khera is all set to play God in Sony's upcoming show Bhaskar Bharti.

A source from the sets informed, "He will be seen playing God in Bhaskar Bharti who listens to the pleas of girls cheated by Bhaskar aka Ejaz Khan and turns him into a girl. The show is full of twists and turns with a lot of fun moments. Also it's going to be the first time that Rajesh gets to play God."

We tried calling Rajesh but he remained unavailable.

The show will be on air from 25th May on Sony.

Raj Dixit Posted on 18 May 2009 3:10 pm
D&T are takin  many of their old actors then why did Apu miss ut  here.. He cud have played the roe of Bhaskar  Its a role differnt from Armaan and quite different from his character in real life !! May be Mona wud als play an important role opposite APu

he was  so funny as Maddy .I hope he will be great  even as a God

Wow!! This sounds like an interesting show! Maybe it will make me take off my self-imposed ban on TnD after RKBWink. But it sounds completely like that film called Mr Ya Miss where Aftab is turned into Antara Mali as punishment for what he did to his girlfriends.Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MandA MANSION!!! (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Today Armaan is taking promiso note !!! His signatur is soo funny aBig A with  smll hills and then a S with small hills

Today they showed that Armaan is taking loan fom Kohimoor !! He think Jassi dose'nt believe that he is doing the loan need for Gulmohor and he is misusing the ownership.

I hope JJKn continues next week also and soo pon since from 25th May SONY is having a rewamp with new shows ..
I am waiting fo the dragqueen episode to see on screen and also the entry of Purab whch I missed the frts time !!!

After wachung the over enhustiastic Armaan it ill be tough to see Purab !!!Wink

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chatterbox

me here too.
nice front page.
I know who suggested this name: Hansa ji but if I am not wrong MEENA DI also.

no poonam it was hansa who suggested the name in old fc just bfore it closed i think

i didnt
iwas pulling hansa's leg then

wow sorry ,I thought it wasnt a joke
actually last time my comp gave me so much trouble that I coudnt check all pages properly.
so all credits goes to ( for Namkaran ) to Hansa boudiClapClapClap
Thanks dearies, I did suggest the name, but I think it was Rups who coined those words EmbarrassedSmile

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged

thats nie Hansa so credit goes to you !! Nice name

happy999

Groupbie

happy999

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot rupali for the link of this wonderful new FC, good to see all fans here.

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happy999

Thanks a lot rupali for the link of this wonderful new FC, good to see all fans here.

and its gr88 to see u after a long time sweetie... how have u been?? ope u can be active now.. :))

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

thats nie Hansa so credit goes to you !! Nice name

yes the credit goes to hansa di.. .. hansa di y u bringing my name between... nonetheless thanks for the new name ji...Smile

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
SOOO MANY KARAN"s

He is the ninth Karan on TV!

The television industry today is full of Karans. And all of them are successful. Karan Mehra (Naitik of Yeh Rishta…), Karan Mehra (Vedant of Viruddh), Karan Grover (Woh Rehnewali Mehlon Ki), Karan Singh Grover (Dr Armaan in Dil Mill Gayye), Karan Wahi (Mere Ghar Aaye Ek Nanhi Pari), Karan Kundra ( Kitni mohabbat hain), Karan Hukku(Ghar ki lakshmi betiyann),Karan Oberoi ( Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin) And last, but not the least, Karan Tacker. The new kid on the block is hosting a new show on Star Plus called Star Sansar and has already gained a lot of popularity. Star Sansaar' is a one hour of sneak peek into all Star Plus shows and interviews with all the actors and actresses.

The show is already becoming popular with thousands of people sending in feedback. And a large part of the credit for the success of this show goes to the host – Karan Tacker. A Mumbai boy, Karan comes from a business family and acquired a degree in business management before trying his luck with acting.

"I always loved acting and used to do a lot of it during my school and college days. I started taking up modelling assignments and my commercial for Nivea Men's Cream made me quite popular. I continued modelling for more than a year, while on the lookout for a good assignment. That is when I got to know about the ongoing hunt for a host of Star Sansar. I participated in the audition, got selected and here I am!" says the handsome actor with a smile.

Karan is also all set to start working for another television show, which he refuses to talk about. "Let it materialise and I will let you know," is all he says with a smile. Will keep listening Karan!

Srabanti Chakrabarti
Posted on 19 May 2009 3:10 pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top