Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

MandA MANSION!!! (Page 3)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 18 May 2009 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Wow page 2 is going great !!! TodayArmaan returned from HK he was furious @ Jassi for cleaning up and decorting hs table LOL Poor girl she didso much a tada he blasts her Thats what I like in armaan soo unpredictable !!!

and Raj to the rescue to make him SHaant !!! But pura tension beacharey Armaan Ko ki sales nahi hoa teek say !

I wish hey make Andaaz Apna Apna into a serial and take Apu and Raj as heros and one of the heroines can be Jassi !!!

that wud be one of the riots in story

humor wise

wud be wonderful honest

vaise this morning i was watching one movie
i dont know the name

it had apoorva in it but seems his voice was dubbed the voice was difernt
dont know who the heroine was but sunil shetty is one of the guys too in the movie
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 12:42am | IP Logged
s anyone planning to watch Bhaskar Bharthi?
I saw the promo it was really funny Ragini SHarma is there she is Bharthi female version of Bhskar !!
Wished Apu did that rle instead of Ejaz not that I don;t like Ejaz !! It wud have been a challening role for Apu also and his chemistry with Ragini was really good in RKB
I can iagine Apu flirting with all the girls which is totally against his real life personality
A few of Armaan charactertistcs cud be implemented inBahskar also if Apu played the role !!! Smile
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

Wow page 2 is going great !!! TodayArmaan returned from HK he was furious @ Jassi for cleaning up and decorting hs table LOL Poor girl she didso much a tada he blasts her Thats what I like in armaan soo unpredictable !!!

and Raj to the rescue to make him SHaant !!! But pura tension beacharey Armaan Ko ki sales nahi hoa teek say !

I wish hey make Andaaz Apna Apna into a serial and take Apu and Raj as heros and one of the heroines can be Jassi !!!

humor wise

wud be wonderful honest

i dont know the name

dont know who the heroine was but sunil shetty is one of the guys too in the movie
which one is that

Apu and Mona in cmedy wud be great wat say Meena

Imagine Apu and Mona in an epic love story !!! Any one in mind !! I can think of Jodha Akbar or even Shakultata ( but shakuntala ) has been made in a serial lready

I cud imagin Apu as Sree Ram ( sorry Gurmeet fans) and Mona as Sita Embarrassed casting for Ramayan sequel!!!

Edited by shanti05 - 19 May 2009 at 12:57am
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Rajesh Khera: From gay to God

After playing Maddy the gay designer in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, the actor will now be seen in yet another unique character. Rajesh Khera is all set to play God in Sony's upcoming show Bhaskar Bharti.

A source from the sets informed, "He will be seen playing God in Bhaskar Bharti who listens to the pleas of girls cheated by Bhaskar aka Ejaz Khan and turns him into a girl. The show is full of twists and turns with a lot of fun moments. Also it's going to be the first time that Rajesh gets to play God."

We tried calling Rajesh but he remained unavailable.

The show will be on air from 25th May on Sony.

Raj Dixit Posted on 18 May 2009 3:10 pm
D&T are takin  many of their old actors then why did Apu miss ut  here.. He cud have played the roe of Bhaskar  Its a role differnt from Armaan and quite different from his character in real life !! May be Mona wud als play an important role opposite APu
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 3:15am | IP Logged

humor wise

wud be wonderful honest

i dont know the name

which one is that

Apu and Mona in cmedy wud be great wat say Meena

Imagine Apu and Mona in an epic love story !!! Any one in mind !! I can think of Jodha Akbar or even Shakultata ( but shakuntala ) has been made in a serial lready

I cud imagin Apu as Sree Ram ( sorry Gurmeet fans) and Mona as Sita Embarrassed casting for Ramayan sequel!!!

hehe   thats funny then i can have my indrajeet praful back in the show hehehahahhahahaha

but well i doubt they wud suit the role of ram and sita now no one is seeing anyone else but gurmeet as ram and debina ans sita

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 4:39am | IP Logged

humor wise

wud be wonderful honest

i dont know the name

I think u r talking about Lakeer. God its another master piece( flop)Thumbs Down
poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by poonam_sarkar

me here too.
nice front page.
I know who suggested this name: Hansa ji but if I am not wrong MEENA DI also.

no poonam it was hansa who suggested the name in old fc just bfore it closed i think

i didnt
iwas pulling hansa's leg then

wow sorry ,I thought it wasnt a joke
actually last time my comp gave me so much trouble that I coudnt check all pages properly.
so all credits goes to ( for Namkaran ) to Hansa boudiClapClapClap
poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Rajesh Khera: From gay to God

After playing Maddy the gay designer in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, the actor will now be seen in yet another unique character. Rajesh Khera is all set to play God in Sony's upcoming show Bhaskar Bharti.

A source from the sets informed, "He will be seen playing God in Bhaskar Bharti who listens to the pleas of girls cheated by Bhaskar aka Ejaz Khan and turns him into a girl. The show is full of twists and turns with a lot of fun moments. Also it's going to be the first time that Rajesh gets to play God."

We tried calling Rajesh but he remained unavailable.

The show will be on air from 25th May on Sony.

Raj Dixit Posted on 18 May 2009 3:10 pm
D&T are takin  many of their old actors then why did Apu miss ut  here.. He cud have played the roe of Bhaskar  Its a role differnt from Armaan and quite different from his character in real life !! May be Mona wud als play an important role opposite APu

he was  so funny as Maddy .I hope he will be great  even as a God

Go to top