MandA MANSION!!! - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by shanti05

thats nie Hansa so credit goes to you !! Nice name

yes the credit goes to hansa di.. .. hansa di y u bringing my name between... nonetheless thanks for the new name ji...😊
SOOO MANY KARAN"s

He is the ninth Karan on TV!

The television industry today is full of Karans. And all of them are successful. Karan Mehra (Naitik of Yeh Rishta…), Karan Mehra (Vedant of Viruddh), Karan Grover (Woh Rehnewali Mehlon Ki), Karan Singh Grover (Dr Armaan in Dil Mill Gayye), Karan Wahi (Mere Ghar Aaye Ek Nanhi Pari), Karan Kundra ( Kitni mohabbat hain), Karan Hukku(Ghar ki lakshmi betiyann),Karan Oberoi ( Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin) And last, but not the least, Karan Tacker. The new kid on the block is hosting a new show on Star Plus called Star Sansar and has already gained a lot of popularity. Star Sansaar' is a one hour of sneak peek into all Star Plus shows and interviews with all the actors and actresses.

The show is already becoming popular with thousands of people sending in feedback. And a large part of the credit for the success of this show goes to the host – Karan Tacker. A Mumbai boy, Karan comes from a business family and acquired a degree in business management before trying his luck with acting.

"I always loved acting and used to do a lot of it during my school and college days. I started taking up modelling assignments and my commercial for Nivea Men's Cream made me quite popular. I continued modelling for more than a year, while on the lookout for a good assignment. That is when I got to know about the ongoing hunt for a host of Star Sansar. I participated in the audition, got selected and here I am!" says the handsome actor with a smile.

Karan is also all set to start working for another television show, which he refuses to talk about. "Let it materialise and I will let you know," is all he says with a smile. Will keep listening Karan!

Srabanti Chakrabarti
Posted on 19 May 2009 3:10 pm
I am glad there is only one Apoorva and on Mona Singh !!! πŸ˜†

i agree with you shanti di...although it was soo many new serial come after JJKN and many newcomer entry tellywood, we still remember Apoorva and Mona Singh. their chemistry in television was always in my heart...

thank you so much for this lovely fc rupali & hansa di for suggesting such a lovely name.

Till APu and Mona's new show starts ( epically donno when Apus will start ) do you all want to come to Bhaskar Bharthi frum when it starts !!

ME TOO
@Ekfy: I meant to post this in the previous FC, but it got closed. I LOWED your Tumse Hi mix, watched it 4-5 times running, 😳 partly because I am crazy about this song 😍, and partly because you picked the loveliest scenes and matched them so well with the lyrics. πŸ‘

Originally posted by blyton

@Ekfy: I meant to post this in the previous FC, but it got closed. I LOWED your Tumse Hi mix, watched it 4-5 times running, 😳 partly because I am crazy about this song 😍, and partly because you picked the loveliest scenes and matched them so well with the lyrics. πŸ‘

thanks blyton...actually before i make that mix i've a problem...i really want make it different from Mera Dil and try to search more interesting scene between shekar-raunak. i try to be creative but i also got problem coz only sad scenes in RKB which involved both of them...at last i do it with my heart and it become like that. i felt lonely since Apu doesn't take any show or serial after RKB ended. i always watch back all JJKN videos and try to do many mix and share with all JJKN's fans...that's only way i can be more active in this forum...

u bet.. di thank god for small mercies!πŸ˜†