MandA MANSION!!! - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Wud SHekhar fit Armaan's character ? I think he wud !!! He wud be an angle Armaan what say !!! SHaant even if the mateial was  the main reason of the failure of the fashon show he wud  not rect the way Armaan des. Infact he wud be more paceful and make Maddy understand and Maddy wud  happy !!!

blyton...all your avis make me feel like watching small mov ie and full with romance scenes. although my comp take a few minutes before i could see all avis, it doesn't matter. some of scenes i never have it in my collection of jjkn videos.

shanti...i think shekar wud fit arman character coz the two part played by same guy...APURVA...😳 that is why i always think to myself, i love his act or himself...after i watch him in Kaajjal, RKB and JJKN, i never watch any actor again...

me here too.
nice front page.
I know who suggested this name: Hansa ji but if I am not wrong MEENA DI also.
Originally posted by poonam_sarkar

me here too.
nice front page.
I know who suggested this name: Hansa ji but if I am not wrong MEENA DI also.

no poonam it was hansa who suggested the name in old fc just bfore it closed i think

i didnt
iwas pulling hansa's leg then

Wow page 2 is going great !!! TodayArmaan returned from HK he was furious @ Jassi for cleaning up and decorting hs table 😆 Poor girl she didso much a tada he blasts her Thats what I like in armaan soo unpredictable !!!

and Raj to the rescue to make him SHaant !!! But pura tension beacharey Armaan Ko ki sales nahi hoa teek say !

I wish hey make Andaaz Apna Apna into a serial and take Apu and Raj as heros and one of the heroines can be Jassi !!!
Guys, me very busy. My sil is here. Will post the links on Wed. Please don't mind 😊
Originally posted by shanti05

Wow page 2 is going great !!! TodayArmaan returned from HK he was furious @ Jassi for cleaning up and decorting hs table 😆 Poor girl she didso much a tada he blasts her Thats what I like in armaan soo unpredictable !!!

and Raj to the rescue to make him SHaant !!! But pura tension beacharey Armaan Ko ki sales nahi hoa teek say !

I wish hey make Andaaz Apna Apna into a serial and take Apu and Raj as heros and one of the heroines can be Jassi !!!

that wud be one of the riots in story

humor wise

wud be wonderful honest

vaise this morning i was watching one movie
i dont know the name

it had apoorva in it but seems his voice was dubbed the voice was difernt
dont know who the heroine was but sunil shetty is one of the guys too in the movie
s anyone planning to watch Bhaskar Bharthi?
I saw the promo it was really funny Ragini SHarma is there she is Bharthi female version of Bhskar !!
Wished Apu did that rle instead of Ejaz not that I don;t like Ejaz !! It wud have been a challening role for Apu also and his chemistry with Ragini was really good in RKB
I can iagine Apu flirting with all the girls which is totally against his real life personality
A few of Armaan charactertistcs cud be implemented inBahskar also if Apu played the role !!! 😊
Originally posted by chatterbox

that wud be one of the riots in story

humor wise

wud be wonderful honest

vaise this morning i was watching one movie
i dont know the name

it had apoorva in it but seems his voice was dubbed the voice was difernt
dont know who the heroine was but sunil shetty is one of the guys too in the movie
which one is that

Apu and Mona in cmedy wud be great wat say Meena

Imagine Apu and Mona in an epic love story !!! Any one in mind !! I can think of Jodha Akbar or even Shakultata ( but shakuntala ) has been made in a serial lready

I cud imagin Apu as Sree Ram ( sorry Gurmeet fans) and Mona as Sita 😳 casting for Ramayan sequel!!!

Edited by shanti05 - 14 years ago
Rajesh Khera: From gay to God

After playing Maddy the gay designer in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, the actor will now be seen in yet another unique character. Rajesh Khera is all set to play God in Sony's upcoming show Bhaskar Bharti.

A source from the sets informed, "He will be seen playing God in Bhaskar Bharti who listens to the pleas of girls cheated by Bhaskar aka Ejaz Khan and turns him into a girl. The show is full of twists and turns with a lot of fun moments. Also it's going to be the first time that Rajesh gets to play God."

We tried calling Rajesh but he remained unavailable.

The show will be on air from 25th May on Sony.

Raj Dixit Posted on 18 May 2009 3:10 pm
D&T are takin  many of their old actors then why did Apu miss ut  here.. He cud have played the roe of Bhaskar  Its a role differnt from Armaan and quite different from his character in real life !! May be Mona wud als play an important role opposite APu