Posted: 19 years ago
ok i have this friend and shes totaly guy crazy, like she cant stop thinking of them and blurting if one is cute. shes about 14 and its getting to the point where shes getting desprit. i duno what i should do. should i ignore her and her thoughts?
dude we all have those kinds of friends, most girls are like that...either ignore or ask her to stop with those kinds of conversations

I say just leave her alone for a while. Tel her dream dream and more dream. Dreams are meant to be broken😭. She will probably get over it and stop thinking about him.

IM ONE OF THA GURL.. n i only think about one guy 24/7... Current Thinking - I luw him =]

BUT plz dun ingore me! LOL

Rabeea... LOL tha wud be hard for meh.. i cant ever get over and stop thinking about him... for me itz impossible

hahaha! tanisha, get over it dear!πŸ˜† keep dreaming or should I say day-dreaming? πŸ˜†
i was just jk! tanisha you rock, girl!πŸ˜ƒ
LOL.. thnx Rabeea.. n yah ive tried!! buh i cant get over him or thinking aoubt him 24/7! LOL
Wohh.. LOL im turnin into a fast typer.... buh a bad speller!! LOL... About***
it's ok, tanisha---i was like that when I was younger too πŸ˜³  it's just something that you'll grow out of...that is, if you want to (come to think of it, i'm not too sure I did so myself... πŸ˜•)

i have personally ever been like that..no guys 24/7 here lol but i dont think she should be ignored.

enjoy the guy chasing days. u'll miss them later on.