Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Give me one reason why...And i will support you - Page 6

dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sheenakohli91

karan didn't tell HK to go...the judges made that decision so stop blaming it on karan

It was the judges who made that decision! It is their fault! and when the decision was made..who was the same HK that u r defending hugging the most and for the longest time! KARAN!! It's not Karan's fault!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hello. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok so now ur going to teach me about dmg....hun i've seen that show since day 1.

From the salsa dance to the latest number..the max he has done is move left to right or move some hand movements.  And yes i am willing to change my opinion...but i need a reason for it. Saying "Hard Kaur was better is not a reason." I know she was better...but how is this karan's fault. Im asking you how is it karans fault that hk left...explain me that and ill agree . votes? Its not his fault... and yes i know BB is non-dancer but his improvement shows...because he was sooo bad at first that now he looks polished. And if you wanna laugh over this crap...go ahead. it just makes u seem a bit loose. Get a grip and accept it. she's gone. and btw...im still waiting on that one reason for why karan is at fault. 😉
[/QUOTE]

dude chill out.
im not teaching u anythign

left right huh? thats all he did in tere bin. 😆

and hk being out is not karans fault, its his fans' fault.....

the reason why karan is not deserving is because he's incosistant...that ws my reason..still is, youre the one whos not accepting it.lmfao. now chill out.
coolprince143 thumbnail
Karan is not a good or consistent dancer........the fans dont accept that!
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
my simple reason was the other contestants like Hard Kaur are way better Shilpa is better and many others then karan. For me this is dancing competition and it should stay that way but since first season of JDJ this has become popularity show. My heart broke seeing HK go out so i really dont give a dam who oges now or who stays becuzse for me HK was the real winner and winner left with Grace. So BB could win, Karan could win or Ghuar can win wont make a difference, becasue the person who was supose to win got out.
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ARE BABA BASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

bas karo aap log kya ho gaya.... its ok........ karan popular hai usko vote aaye ga hi aaye ga.... hardkaur was one of the best in the show thats why she stayed till semifinals...... abhi if judges have a problem they can decide and keep all four for the final.... but we cant do much in it..... in that case tooo.... karan will have the highest vote man... coz of his fan following.... u cant blame him for that....

if judges feel that audience cant do justice then they shouldnt allow public voting in shows.....

apas main lad ke kya mile ga???????????
Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: makram1786

if judges feel that audience cant do justice then they shouldnt allow public voting in shows.....

apas main lad ke kya mile ga??????????? - well said 👏

what wil we get by fighting 😆 
Painted_Lady thumbnail
let me explain something before i leave the forum forever..even though i decided not to write anything this topic has made me write something here..

first of all,iam not a blind fan of anybody..i dont hate anybody too..i love dancing and i love dancers when they dance..karan fans,iam not a karan hater..but i have to tell you this...iam not intending to make any personal comments here..please..you can bash me if you want..not going to react as its my last post here..

for some reason i feel karan fans are worse than the rajinikant fans..in tamil nadu i heard the fans of rajni kant will go to extremes for him...i thought it was weird..but later when i heard that if rajnikant doesnt live upto their expectations they make his movie a flop  my view point changed..that proves the fact that even if they love that man their love is not blind..if he is not good enough they protest..that makes him not go and act in those type of movies ever in his life...but here what karan fans are doing is..inspite of him getting lower and lower marks every week they encourage him with more and more  votes..they dont give him a chance to improve..no wonder nicole is relaxed..and she is shedding crocodile tears...for what?it doesnt make any sense,..she just has to sit and enjoy..no matter what karan scores he is not going to be out of the show..and I feel ashamed to call this a dance show now..i felt the same when beautiful dancers like bhagyasree, shilpa and parul left..now after hard kaur's elimination  the shame is complete..
This content was originally posted by: Mickee

let me explain something before i leave the forum forever..even though i decided not to write anything this topic has made me write something here..

first of all,iam not a blind fan of anybody..i dont hate anybody too..i love dancing and i love dancers when they dance..karan fans,iam not a karan hater..but i have to tell you this...iam not intending to make any personal comments here..please..you can bash me if you want..not going to react as its my last post here..
for some reason i feel karan fans are worse than the rajinikant fans..in tamil nadu i heard the fans of rajni kant will go to extremes for him...i thought it was weird..but later when i heard that if rajnikant doesnt live upto their expectations they make his movie a flop my view point changed..that proves the fact that even if they love that man their love is not blind..if he is not good enough they protest..that makes him not go and act in those type of movies ever in his life...but here what karan fans are doing is..inspite of him getting lower and lower marks every week they encourage him withmore and more votes..they dont give him a chance to improve..no wonder nicole is relaxed..and she is shedding crocodile tears...for what?it doesnt make any sense,..she just has to sit and enjoy..no matter what karan scores he is not going to be out of the show..and I feel ashamed to call this a dance show now..i felt the same when beautiful dancers like bhagyasree, shilpa and parul left..now after hard kaur's elimination the shame is complete..

I agree with you, very well said👏

missing Vmars thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sheenakohli91

Ok...im sorting this out RIGHT NOW..RIGHT HERE.

All of you who think karan should be out today... tell me why?

Because he is popular? ---Is that his fault?? Explain how... If the janta is voting blindly for their favorites ...its their choice. How much of a difference can you make by saying all this. ??  Its causing nothing but arguments..here.

Because he cannot dance ? --- Neither can Bhaichung! So why karan.  Look at the last performance of BB and sonia. There was NO lip sync...there was problem with coordination...there was a problem with expressions....yet they got the highest marks...ONLY BASED ON CHOREOGRAPHY.

Its not Karan's fault if Nicole can't come up with stuff better and beyond this. She's a young choreographer...shes not been in that field since many many years...but shes been there teaching him all she can...shes trying...shes trying sooo hard....and we all can see that. The last performance was great but the judges said "Karan didn't dance in it" Now...why not? Because NICOLE didn't make up the dance in that way.  How is that karan's fault? He is managing three lives right now....jhalak, dmg, and his new married life. Whose to blame?? nicole or karan?

exactly ... Nicole CANT BRING OUT DA BEST IN HIM  ...... so hence proved .... karan doesnt deserve 2 stay .... wen dis is da MAX he can do .....IS IT REALLY FAIR ...... dat pple far more talented n derderving have been eliminated !!!!!

its sumthing called as a conscience .... had i have been karan's place i seriously wud have gone in a frenzy from all da guilt ..... but den dats jus me ... not everyone thinks da way i do

so doesnt deserve 2 stay but will still stay ..... ROCK ON

Because you just dont like him???  thats a personal opinion and thats cool with me. But you CANNOT force a personal opinion on someone and ask them to agree to it...thats not fair. Think about it...HK...didn't have that many fans in the beginning...she was just a singer...not a big shot. yet she earned all these peoples votes and love and respect and got to the semi-finals. Now if her votes came short of karan's votes...how is that karan's fault? You guys should be happy for her that she earned much more recognition. She might even end up in another dance reality show soon.

cum 2 think abt it .... da REAL REASON am starting 2 dislike KARAN is his over excited bunch of FANS ........ seriously right from day one ...... his fans have never done nething except criticise da JUDGES, other participants ....... even da hosts ..... but have dey have EVER EVER blamed or alteast ACCEPTED da fact dat karan n nicole performed BAD n atleast deserve 2 b in da FACE OFF ( being in da bottom of da table ) ....n offcourse make 200 n 20 posts in dis froum begging for VOTES !!!!

wen da guy knws hes got a crazy set of fans who r wasting all dere paretn's hard earned money in voting for him ..... y wud b even bother 2 work hard or put in much of an effort ..... seriously dats my opinion of him ( i really dont cre if others disagree wit me ... as an individual am entitled 2 have my opinion )

so as dey say blame it on da weatherman ..... i say blame it on karan's fans ......

But knowing karan...he wouldn't join one again. not because he can't dance. HE CAN...but because of all that humiliation he got from jhalak. No one likes to kill their reputation in the industry because of a stupid reality show. If you watched today...HK and Karan shared a long hug...if they dont have a problem with it and they are sorry for each other...why is it causing a wreck here in IF?

oh dont worry .... so long as he is assured hes gto pple voting fro him like CRAZY ..... he will keep participating himself n making a mockery of himself !!!!

seriously not one of his performance has made me cum out n say WOW .... KARAN was gud today ..... coz its always been an average show ... nntg spectacular EVERRRRRRRR !!!!!

And about favoritism...any of you who watched last years Jhalak saw that It was between Sandhya and Prachi...who won? PRACHI...because she had MANY popular votes. although sandhya was a much better dancer....see it happens?? and all you will be here the next  season watching this happen again. Its always been like this. so instead of getting a high BP...chill out and accept it. If it had to change it would have changed. The people would have changed the format. Its just shouting out to a wall..WHO DOESN'T RESPOND. but i will stick to my point...THAT KARAN IS NOT AT FAULT HERE. AT ALL!!

offcourse hes not 2 b blamed .... didnt i jus say ... blame it on his fans ... for making us all dislike him soooo much !!!!

i can understand dere r pple who like him .... but deres a difference in being a FAN n being BLIND WORSHIPPER ...... !!!!

being in dis BLIND rage .... bashing everything n everyone in sight ....... n dis constant begging for votes .... quite nauseating !!!!

also had KSG actually performed well n even cum 2 da dance off n fought for his chance 2 stay in da show ..... i wud have actually respected him !!!!!

if you can give me one legit reason...i will support you

Edited by missing Vmars - 14 years ago
wida thumbnail

i totally agree with everyhtign you said

and yeah its a dance show people..but if they wanted the best dancer than i think they shouldnt haev peopel voting!!! :S why didnt they just base it on te marks..