Posted: 14 years ago
Written Update
Dance India Dance

The episode starts off with all the remaining contestants in a circle,as Jay calls their name and they each do a lil move. They then do a lil short opening dance to DID.
Jay and Saumya then come out. Terrence tells Saumya shes looking "sizzling hot" today..LOL

Todays theme: Kadmo ke bholi.

---------------------------------------------------------
The first to perform is Prince[Remo ke Rangeelay] - hes going to be dancing on wheels.
Prince says its hard, but if he can do it, he did something new.

Song: Mein Mast
Dance Style: Freestyle

Geeta: Your just like Micheal Jackson, who does the same thing everytime hes on stage, but adds another element each time.
Score: 7.5/10

Terrence: I just felt, i wanted to see more footwork
Score: 6.5/10

Prince: Im very happy with what Prince did. Good Job
Score: 8/10

Prince makes a vote appeal

Next performance will be by Alisha [Terrence ki Toli]. Shes going to be doing a flamenco dance. - Terrence says that this performance will defiantly win lux khoobsurat dance of the day.

Song: Mein Albeli
Dance Style: Flamenco

Remo: your begining was beautiful. Terrence, well done. Some places you werent in beat. Overall, the attitude was beautiful

Geeta: I liked how Kathak and Flamenco was fused together in this performance, but you went off many times.

Terrence: Some places you did miss the beat, but you caught on beautifully.
Score: 8.5/10

Alisha makes a vote appeal

Next person performing will be Jai [Terrence ki toli]. Jai will be tap dancing, he says Salman did a tap dance but the tap music was already in the song.. Jai will be making the music himself.

Song: Bhool Bhulaiya[Hare Ram]
Dance Style: Tap Dogs

Terrence gives a standing ovation.

Remo: He said alot..lolz he took out alot of mistakes...cant write them all down
but terrence was making faces when Remo was bringing out the flaws.

Geeta: I only felt when Jai went on the bars, he made a mistake, but other than that, he had confidence with him the whole time.

Terrence: I cant tell you what a phenomeal performance this was. even i could never do this. usually i would give you 9.5. but u deserve a 10.
Score: 10/10

Jay then comes on stage..lol and dances to the same song the way Jai was performing. LOL omg!In the song where it goes "dil mein tu rehthi hain" jay goes to mithun da and points to him.

Jai makes a vote appeal

Next to perform is Salman [Remo ke Rangeelay]. His hands will be tied during the performance, so just his feet will be "performing"..

Song: Khalibali Hai...
Dance Style: Giba

Remo gives standing ovation..
Remo says he wanted to do something totally different. He knew somebody would do kathak,falamenco, tap w/e.. he wanted to do something different.

Geeta: I wouldnt call it giba, i would call it ajeeba..lol .. i dont know anything about this dance. so what i see is what i like.
Score:8.5/10

Terrence: I really liked Remo's concept. Some moves looked "anookhe", but some looked easy. The level of difficulty didnt seem high. I dont know if taking risks is a smart thing
Score: 7/10

Remo: if you dont take risks salman, who will? I know many difficulties there are in this.. and you made them look so easy
Score: 9.5/10

Remo then comes on stage, and performs the exact performance salman did.

Salman makes a vote appeal

Next to perform is Siddhesh[YAYYY my favouriteee]. he says how to actually learn kathak it takes years, and he has to learn it in a few days. He hopes can give it full justice.

Song: Liquid Dance
Dance Style: Kathak

Remo: Very, very well attempted Siddhesh. I just felt you didnt say much with your kadmo, but dont worry Geeta's marks will be cut off

Terrence: I loved your footwork, and the words you said with your mouth, tu actor hai yaar.

Geeta: Even i havent taken training for kathak. So we did what we knew. You have done it very very well.  You do it better then me, because im still in the learning process.
Score: 8.5/10

Siddhesh makes a vote appeal

Alisha and Jai will be doing a duet.

Song: Ek Haseena Thi
Dance Style: Modern Jazz

Good comments

Next is Prince and Salman
Song: Chal mere Bhai

goood comments

the LUX khubsurat performer of the day was Jai & siddhesh both 2gether

The contestant with 30.5 marks [which is the lowest] is: Prince

Second lowest with 33 points is: Siddhesh

Third Lowest with 34 points is: Alisha

Second Highest with 35 points is: Salman

Highest with 35.5 points is: Jai
Edited by babii.girl - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

judyp thumbnail

Thanks very much.. Appears the competition has now escalated to the judges......

babe_e_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: judyp

Thanks very much.. Appears the competition has now escalated to the judges......

agreee... it seemz like dere really not focusing too much on da good part of da performance...buh juss da mistakes so dey can pick on each other...
b_queen thumbnail
Originally posted by: babe_e_angel

agreee... it seemz like dere really not focusing too much on da good part of da performance...buh juss da mistakes so dey can pick on each other...

l0l specially geeta nd remo
Priyax thumbnail
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE UPDATE!!
i must say this is by far the BEST update ever it was so informative and to the point! and yu told us all the songs and stuff.
LOVE IT keep up the good work =]
DesiGirlMita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who won the LUX khubsurat performer of the day?

THANKs for the update=)
digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey plez make change on prince performance as it was wheels not skate ..........he has done well and also like d performance of Siddhesh also good and the best was alisha d best one salman is too rocking on 16th may episode.................love the show this week
digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ RaNaMiTa

the LUX khubsurat performer of the day was Jai & siddhesh both 2gether
Originally posted by: Priyax

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE UPDATE!!

i must say this is by far the BEST update ever it was so informative and to the point! and yu told us all the songs and stuff.
LOVE IT keep up the good work =]

aww thankkk youuu😃😳😳
KYPH-AK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks for the update