Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sunaena

Or rather if HK is their favourite ...Why didn't she  vote for her.. ? Clearly shows that she is kanjoos with marks...as well as money !

@SUNAENA- so true !!!!!!!!!
:::pooja::: thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preksha_forever

I dont think he deserves respect!

Why?? because you feel that he should be eliminated from a dance show? That's why he doesn't deserve respect??
hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinidev

Agree to a great extent on each point you made...i think Hard Kaur deserved to stay, and in her ouster, JDJ lost it's most consistent and most deserving performer for the title... i really do...and it was awful to watch her leave especially after her OSO performance, which was absolutely stunning...tw...

but yes, the Judges confused me a little with the rather vociforous Strike issue, since the power to save HK had been in their own hands a couple of minutes ago...but then i guess they realised the full gravity of their decision when they saw HK and Savio perform so brilliantly...and they're human beings after all, and will express themselves when emotionally charged...but yes, i agree that some of the footage need not have been aired at all, and alot of it could have been avoided instead of sensationalising and dramatizing the issue, which Jhalak happens to be so good at,like airing Karan's face every time the word 'popularity' was mentioned...🤔

and i agree, i would want Karan to win only if he performs well enough to show everyone that he deserves to be where he is...that happened two weeks back, but the lull last night really cost him, even in these terms...he does havesome part to play in bringing it onto himself by being inconsistent, but to corner him for the ouster of someone else on account of something he can't control isplain unfair, to say the least...i thought it was in really bad taste to pointedly refer to him...it may not have been meant that way, but it certainly was demoralising, as it would have been for anyone in his place...😔

i don't think it's fair to blame him for being in the Finale anyway, since the people chose to vote or not to vote for whom they like, and it's something neither the judges nor the contestants can control...and they were well aware of this when they signed up for the show...if they didn't like the format, they shouldn't have signed for it...since none of them are naive innocents here, and have all had enough experience of reality shows over the years to know what the voting pattern is usually like...especially Saroj ji and Vaibhavi since they've both judged reality shows like this before, and are not new to this predicament...🤔

i've always maintained neutrality here...and in the same spirit, i thought today's episode need not have turned out the way it did...that's really the bottomline...👎🏼

exactly.. my sentiments exactly..
jdjd3 has made karan a very convenient scape goat.. trp's ke liye karan, votes ke liye karan..to insult also, karan..so that his voters will get agitated and double their efforts.. but in the process they have made a mockery of that guy..'
and i agree he has brought it on himself..had he been consistent, this wouldnt have happened! well, all has happened.. now, the only thing he can do is give a gr8 performance in the finals. prove once for all that he does deserve to be here,.. that will atleast ensure that such dramatization does not happen..
coz i firmly believe that as a dancer HK was on another level altogether..after she has left, if nicole gets the choreography right, karan will be unstoppable..
roshaaan thumbnail
i agree wid the judges are the bad tasted person in the show
hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munumoni

I m really sad 2 see a judge like SK behave in that way...she actually said that she was expecting Karan 2 go....how demoralizing is that....she can very well blame d system but why blame Karan for it....he was so sad...d way he hugged HK after her elimination showed how upset he was 2 see her go...<br>

yea.. i agree that they were upset to see their 2 favourites in the dance off.. im sure nobody wanted to see HK there.. but, they being judges should've maintained a degree of neutrality and been a little less forceful of their opinion..

i can honestly look at karan from a neutral point of view.. from the short AV they showed of him with his wife, and from the way he hugged hard kaur, honestly, i feel this thing is taking a major toll on him.. he doesnt deserve this..
hawa_hawai thumbnail
I hope Karan takes this in good light and performs a 30 next week just like he did a week ago so shut up everyone.

He shouldn't get sad because the judges are retarded. It's not his fault he is not a cry baby like mr. drama queen gauhar.

I do respect him so much now, he didn't say a single word although you could see how hurt and sad he was.

I hope woh ith ka jawab BOULDER se dega.
Veritas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Worst season of Jhalak ever!!!!.Only mediocre dancers are left.
They should stop calling it a dance show.I dont care who wins it,people who were worthy of winning are all gone.

Sorry,I don't want to offend anyone,but what happened was very wrong,HK should have atleast made it to the finale 🥺 .

The judging has been crappy from the beginning.

I agree singling out Karan for bashing was in bad taste,he isn't responsible for his fans and I don't think any one would mind winning 50 lakhs.

The judges have no moral ground to question Karan ,they dished out marks like candies to their faves,while contestants like HK and Parul had to literally sweat for each point.

Like I said its pathetic 😒

artizia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the production house knows the more they bash karan the more votes they get and hence more money ..

its all bussiness ..no dance competition
gaurimisha thumbnail
My two cents.... I have been watching the show from the first season and have always liked it.
JDJ -1:Mona Singh won .Here,Shweta Salve was the better dancer  and she was more popular.Popularity won only because Mona was not completely a worst dancer.She atleast used to perform and dance well.
JDJ -2:Prachi won.Again,I would say the same thing,She had a fabulous choreographer and was quite good at dance but not the better one.

JDJ-3:In the semifinal,Karan did not dance for the second performance.I believe the show should disqualify him if its a dance show.Mona and Prachi both had good choreographers and had the right combination of popularity and dance to be the winners.
But sadly in case of Karan I see only popularity and no dance.I also do not find Nicole's choreography upto the mark.
Being a neutral viewer,I can say Hard Kaur bowed out simply because it was not her day.She is a fabulous dancer,no doubt,but then the show is not only about dancing...it is about celebrities who dance meaning the right balance of popularity and dance should be there and not only dance.
I would like to ask to all those who feel HK shouldnot have bowed out..how many times have you voted for her?Did they not know that Karan had the popular votes with him and so danger was for HK?

Secondly,whatever Saroj Khan said about Karan being out was true.She is not a judge of school dance competition that she will be caring about demoralising the contestants...when you are a celebrity and on a reality show as this,you do not need motivation from judges to perform.Karan of all people knows that his fans will support and he cares a damn about what judges are saying.It simply shows in his body language...had he felt a bit of guilty of HK bowing out because of him,it would have shown.

With no offence to Karan or his fans,I feel in JDK-3:the celeb with the right balance of popularity and dance and who I feel should rightly be the winner is Baichung Bhutia.
And being a JDK viewer(I have not seen him play football yet),I will  definitely vote for him in the finals.😊

P.S:I had voted for Baichung and HK in the semis 😊
Edited by gaurimisha - 14 years ago
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hope4u

exactly.. my sentiments exactly..
jdjd3 has made karan a very convenient scape goat.. trp's ke liye karan, votes ke liye karan..to insult also, karan..so that his voters will get agitated and double their efforts.. but in the process they have made a mockery of that guy..'
and i agree he has brought it on himself..had he been consistent, this wouldnt have happened! well, all has happened.. now, the only thing he can do is give a gr8 performance in the finals. prove once for all that he does deserve to be here,.. that will atleast ensure that such dramatization does not happen..
coz i firmly believe that as a dancer HK was on another level altogether..after she has left, if nicole gets the choreography right, karan will be unstoppable..

you know, if one gets down to thinking about it, that's quite true...they've made a mockery of their own show, really, and that's happened more often than not at Karan's cost...and to be very honest, i just fail to understand what exactly they're attempting to do...😕 on the one hand, they have the system of public voting, which has been around forever on reality shows, with results and patterns being much the same all over...if they're still expecting an entirely impartial voting ballot then, well...😳 and they follow the system to the T, with every celeb asking for votes at the end of every performance and all that...and on the other hand, when votes do come in, and end up leading to unfortunate consequences like last night, what's the sense in cornering the celeb who benefited from it? did he/she design the format? did he/she force people to vote for him?

and if pointedly, and i'm afraid most of the time rather insensitively, raising questions over his/her presence on the show is their way of redressing the damage then it's a really short-sighted approach, since that'll only incite the supporters to vote more purely out of spite, and the whole thing will keep running in loops, like a vicious cycle...the only two individuals who really suffer the most are then the one who goes out, and most unfortunately, the one who stays in, both for no fault of their own...

as for Karan, i also agree with you when you say that this seems to be taking a toll on him somewhat, eventhough he never lets on from his conduct on stage...🤔 that small, and if you noticed entirely silent, clip with Shraddha, and the looong hug he gave Hard Kaur can be very telling in terms of his state of mind...all i can say is that i really hope Nicole gets the choreography right, and that Karan gets the execution right, and they get a chance to redeem themselves at least a little bit, even to lift up their own self-esteem in the midst of so many hovering question marks...

let's hope for the best...tw...