Remix

met ms.priya

raksha.aigal thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey everybdy m visiting if like after ages but cudnt stop myself today from visiting it n informin u guys dat i met ms.priya wal today ..... m basically a flite attendant n she was on my flite from mumbai to qatar n i guess she was off to newyork .....though not an ay fan i pretty much lved anvesha's character n da way she potrayed it ....da good part was she was jst sitting in front of me but da sad part was i cudnt speak to her as she was sleeping thru out da flitte poor thing looked really tired as it was a early early mrn departure .....n den she had newyork flite which is like a 14 hr flite ...i wud like to admit dat i found her  prettier offscreen den on screen  she was dressed casually ......i wish sum day get to meet karan like dis😍 i wud neva let him sleep on dat flite lolzzzzzz....😆
love raksha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u so much for this bit of news Raksha😃.......really envy u for meeting her 😳...n more so to have her sit right opp to u😍.......I can actually imagine her sleeping.......she must have looked absolutely divine for sure atleast to my eyes 😳....well yes she is going to New York today ......Smriti told me abt this who was inturn informed abt it by Divya

Hope she has a gala time over there......coz she wasnt really keeping well......so this might be a good change for her 😛

lil_aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: raksha.aigal

hey everybdy m visiting if like after ages but cudnt stop myself today from visiting it n informin u guys dat i met ms.priya wal today ..... m basically a flite attendant n she was on my flite from mumbai to qatar n i guess she was off to newyork .....though not an ay fan i pretty much lved anvesha's character n da way she potrayed it ....da good part was she was jst sitting in front of me but da sad part was i cudnt speak to her as she was sleeping thru out da flitte poor thing looked really tired as it was a early early mrn departure .....n den she had newyork flite which is like a 14 hr flite ...i wud like to admit dat i found her  prettier offscreen den on screen  she was dressed casually ......i wish sum day get to meet karan like dis😍 i wud neva let him sleep on dat flite lolzzzzzz....😆

love raksha

hey Raksha..thankyou soooo very much for this dearest!!!! yes she was bout to go to New York today, awwwwwwwwww....she was not keeping too well man..she had postponed er flight..gud she slept man...hey bhagguu!!! take care of the doll man.. awwwwww... missing u priya di.....aw aw awwwwww....
misss miss missssssssssssss u Priya diii!!! I hope she enjoyzzzzzzzzzzz REMIX in the US man...awwww....imagining her sleep yaarrr!!!! touchwoodd!!!😳
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know....priya is coming to US and i still can't meet her!😭 Hey Bhaggu...why did i move??? Pehle i was soo close to new york...just 1-2 hours ka drive tha...now its 20 hours ka drive!😭😭 No chance of meeting her!!😭😭 Mera bad luck hi kharab hain!😭 But ya i hope she enjoys remix here!☺️☺️ Love you Priya!!!
-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lucky U Raksha😃 yup Smriti told us abt her New York Trip😳

Natalie.

uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaah i heard on fb that shes going to new york :p cool news raksha..thanks fr tellin us
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh man can u hear me sigh wishfullllyyy??😍😍 lucky youuuuuuuuu man seriously luuucky youuuuu😍😍 wld have given anything anything under the sky to trade places wid u yaaar😍i mean havingggggggggggggg someone as special as beautyfullllllllll as priya sit just acrosss you for so many number of hours is juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust😍i dunnooooo😍main hoti toh main toh pagallllllllllllll ho jatiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i mean it oh wld have just goneee nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuts wid joy sab kuch bhool jati and bus usse baith ke i wld have kept on niharofyingggggggggg☺️☺️seriously yaar shes magic just by seeing her i feellllllllll wonder sweeping over me i feelllllll liberateed puurifieeed so at peace i dunnooooooooooo☺️and oh man kya sight raha hoga she as it is look chooo innocent and warm sleep main toh she wld have crossed alll definitions of adorablenesssssss☺️ u know divu gave me this news on the eve of a very imp exam of my lifeeeee just before sleeping she called me and man i was beamingggggggggggggggg just imagining the sight☺️Priya Wal is my magic potion nothing absolutely nothing can filllll me wid as much hope and optimism and warmth as Priya doessssss☺️ wen divu tld me abt hts i kinda fellllllt somehow that my next day's challenge wld be a success☺️shes Magiccccc☺️and yeah i know priya wal toh hai hi beauty ki definition divinity ki definitionnnnnn but even meri ashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii is beautyfulllllllllll that too beyond wordsssss and to capture her beauty u have to look deep into her soul not just superficially at her face☺️

ps..thaaanx for sharing such a lifetime experianc wid ussssss☺️wish u wld have spoken to her kash u had huggggggggged herrrrrrrrr haaaaaaaaaaard on all our behalf kash kaaaaaaaash u had taken some pics of her oh man her cuddly sleeping form can make seleeping beauty run for her money😆☺️