Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Khalrika

Goldie

Khalrika

Posted: 15 May 2009 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Ram Setu filmed from train. This is from the train that runs on the Pamban bridge that connects mainland India (Tamilnadu state) to the island of Rameshwaram. Most of the people on the train seem very excited. See the stones in the ocean? Check this video out. It is cool. Next time I go to India I am going to Rameshwaram to see Ram Setu from the train. 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.co/watch?v=zHacdJrw6IQ[/YOUTUBE]

If u look closely under the waves, u can see the outline of a structure. Pretty cool!

Jai Shri Ram

Edited by Khalrika - 15 May 2009 at 10:04pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Re: Ram Setu seen from train" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khalrika

Goldie

Khalrika

Posted: 15 May 2009 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khalrika

Ram Setu filmed from train. This is from the train that runs on the Pamban bridge that connects mainland India (Tamilnadu state) to the island of Rameshwaram. Most of the people on the train seem very excited. See the stones in the ocean? Check this video out. It is cool. Next time I go to India I am going to Rameshwaram to see Ram Setu from the train. 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.co/watch?v=zHacdJrw6IQ[/YOUTUBE]

If u look closely under the waves, u can see the outline of a structure. Pretty cool!

Jai Shri Ram

I updated the post and lost the video link. I will repost it.

Khalrika

Goldie

Khalrika

Posted: 15 May 2009 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Look closely under the waves and u will see some kinda structure. Need to look closely though.

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 15 May 2009 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
khal nice one i m seein the video  though there is lot of issue on ram setu i do remeber seeing some satellite pic

and khal u r 94short of goldie now

Khalrika

Goldie

Khalrika

Posted: 15 May 2009 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

khal nice one i m seein the video  though there is lot of issue on ram setu i do remeber seeing some satellite pic

and khal u r 94short of goldie now

Thanks Chatter. Waiting to hit the 1000 posts number! LOLLOLLOL

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 15 May 2009 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
well i have visited rameshwaram last year and i made plan to visit ramsetu for that u have to visit a village called dhanushkauti that is 20 km ahead from rameshwarm then u going to need navy permission and spl vechicle to visit there because sand level is above knee level so it difficult to reach thr but we visited that place and it was beauty

water is so clear that u can see everyhing inside the sea u can see fish near sea shore plusthe water is very peaceful thr no tides and all

only few ppl visit that place ppl who want to perform special sea pooja or ppl who want to visit ramsetu u have to arrange for a boat and then u can go near ramsetu ram setu is 2o km long and at someplaces u can walk on that if i get free time i will upload it pic

Edited by Shruti11 - 15 May 2009 at 10:26pm

Khalrika

Goldie

Khalrika

Posted: 15 May 2009 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shruti11

well i have visited rameshwaram last year and i made plan to visit ramsetu for that u have to visit a village called dhanushkauti that is 20 km ahead from rameshwarm then u going to need navy permission and spl vechicle to visit there because sand level is above knee level so it difficult to reach thr but we visited that place and it was beauty

water is so clear that u can see everyhing inside the sea u can see fish near sea shore plusthe water is very peaceful thr no tides and all

only few ppl visit that place ppl who want to perform special sea pooja or ppl who want to visit ramsetu u have to arrange for a boat and then u can go near ramsetu ram setu is 2o km long and at someplaces u can walk on that if i get free time i will upload it pic

Shruti thanks. I have been to Rameshwaram a long time ago but not to Dhanushkodi. Dhanushkodi is land's end and a lot of Dhanushkodi was devastated in the 1950s, I think it was, during a major cyclone.

I guess Ramji is testing us to see who has the patience to go all the way and get permission and then do puja at the Setu. You have been blessed Shruti. Clap

Edited by Khalrika - 15 May 2009 at 11:12pm

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 16 May 2009 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khalrika

Originally posted by Shruti11

Shruti thanks. I have been to Rameshwaram a long time ago but not to Dhanushkodi. Dhanushkodi is land's end and a lot of Dhanushkodi was devastated in the 1950s, I think it was, during a major cyclone.

I guess Ramji is testing us to see who has the patience to go all the way and get permission and then do puja at the Setu. You have been blessed Shruti. Clap
yup that village is destroyed by cyclon it is village of our former presitent abdul kalam but the remains there r so cool i mean only half structure of church is thr and half railways lines it is gr8 to see that

but few ppl visit that place because of that special permision and all it is very peaceful thr and i agree ram ji test patience because it so scary to visit thr by vechile sometime u feel that ur vechile going to turn bt everybody who visit thr has ram jo blessing so nothing happen

neways it is very peaceful thr sea is very peaceful local ppl say that becuase ram ji was going to destroy sea thr thats why in that area sea is so peaceful

but u feel spritualy good when u visit that place if u cant visit that place then there is 1 temple near rameshwaram i think 5 km ahead where u can see floating stone of ramsetu it is kept thr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top