Fashion and Beauty

The right fashion statement

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

I realized not too long ago, that the clothes one wears are only half the style statement a person makes.  While watching DMG, this character Abhi made me realize this.  Also the models who walk down the runway made this clear to me.  The other half of this statement is how a person moves and walks in the clothes.   How one carries oneself, in other words.  Carrying an outfit with confidence is essential in life, and not just dressing the part but displaying the clothing to full effect.  It is also more important for women than men, but still major for everyone. 

Like when someone walks with confidence and with proper style, you notice them more quickly than someone who doesnt.  😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thats soo true...confidence makes and breaks a person.

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Jess.

Couldnt agree more sister!!   😳
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina1

I realized not too long ago, that the clothes one wears are only half the style statement a person makes.  While watching DMG, this character Abhi made me realize this.  Also the models who walk down the runway made this clear to me.  The other half of this statement is how a person moves and walks in the clothes.   How one carries oneself, in other words.  Carrying an outfit with confidence is essential in life, and not just dressing the part but displaying the clothing to full effect.  It is also more important for women than men, but still major for everyone. 

Like when someone walks with confidence and with proper style, you notice them more quickly than someone who doesnt.  😳

Wow! You said it⭐️ I especially agree with the last statement. It's a LOT more about WHO is wearing the clothes, than WHAT they are wearing.😳
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: trina1

Couldnt agree more sister!!   😳

πŸ˜ƒ and i couldnt agree even more ;)
that is so true .. well said
nulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yep .. very well said .. if 5 ppl were wearing the same clothes, they would all look different .. one can wear a piece of clothing in so many different ways .. its how u carry urself in wat u r wearing .. if u wearing the a beautiful dress and looked uncomfortable in it then its just doesnt look as beautiful as it is. ..
S.Diva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 hey i agree... when  u look good, u feel  good.
So its not only necessary to put right dress but also to carry them properly.
So i am very conscious and particular when i buy clothes for me... My fav stores are Shoppers Stop, Globus, Pantaloons Mark & Spencer.
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Jess.

totally agreed!!!😳
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SMITAKSHI

totally agreed!!!😳

yeaah .. thaats so truuee :)