Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 15 May 2009 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina1

I get them tailored as well Jess.  I dont go for machine made ones so much.

and I am picky about the color. 

LOL same here!
every time my dad goes to India, i send a list of the colors i wantLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shopping in India (Page 2)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

miss5stars

IF-Rockerz

miss5stars

Posted: 16 May 2009 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

^^ same..! LOL
infact i send a list of colors/styles/jewelry/matchin shoes/churiya...EVERYTHING! LOL

at 1st when he was going..hes lyk "im going only for you"
and im lyk " yah right..i dont even want u 2 go"
and then im lyk..so if ur going for me ONLY..
and i handed him a big list of all i want LOLWink

nulz

nulz

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 5:23am | IP Logged
tailored 1's r the best .. u can get it made to ur exact fit & style ans yeah u can choose the colours & designs u want ...i would love to go shopping in india .. never been there.

i normally try clothes b4 buying but .. in western clothes i know my size so i dont really try all of them .. only when i have doubts abt hw it wud look on me then i try them.

GoldenPanda.

IF-Rockerz

GoldenPanda.

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 8:16am | IP Logged
If in store then I always try them before buying but I do buy a lot from the internet too, then you just have to buy and hope for the best, lol :)

Billgates

Billgates

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Vanisha Mittal "Daughter of Lakshmi Mittal (Arcelor Mittal)

HI JACKED

Hacker threat to the Mittal family with Vanisha Mittal Domain

Vanisha Mittal . COM

l0vey

IF-Rockerz

l0vey

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
i alwaaayss have to try on things. sometimes some tops or too tight or loose and in order to make sure it looks nice, i have to try them on. i used to just buy things without trying them on... and then i'd have to make the trip back to return/exchange. sooo it saves you the trip by seeing if things look nice.

as for ready made suits.. i don't wear them either. i have to get mine made from india. i'm tall sooo all ready made doesn't actually suit me.

Edited by xl0ve - 27 May 2009 at 1:56pm

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 12:07am | IP Logged
I have one word: Tailors!Thumbs Up ..they are the best in India...I got a couple of anarkalis stitched at a very low price and the fit was awesome:P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina_saras

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 11:11am | IP Logged
^^ its not fair ..
i wana go india :(

but i did get some of my bridesmaid outfits from india ,
it took 3/4 week so come here ..
so everytime , its one of my close relatives wedding ,, we order our clothes from india! , and i have this family friend whose indian he  goes india all the time , he always picks up our cloths as well .. x :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top