Fashion and Beauty

shopping in India - Page 2

GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
If in store then I always try them before buying but I do buy a lot from the internet too, then you just have to buy and hope for the best, lol :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Billgates thumbnail
Vanisha Mittal "Daughter of Lakshmi Mittal (Arcelor Mittal)

HI JACKED

Hacker threat to the Mittal family with Vanisha Mittal Domain

Vanisha Mittal . COM
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i alwaaayss have to try on things. sometimes some tops or too tight or loose and in order to make sure it looks nice, i have to try them on. i used to just buy things without trying them on... and then i'd have to make the trip back to return/exchange. sooo it saves you the trip by seeing if things look nice.

as for ready made suits.. i don't wear them either. i have to get mine made from india. i'm tall sooo all ready made doesn't actually suit me. Edited by xl0ve - 14 years ago
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have one word: Tailors!πŸ‘πŸΌ ..they are the best in India...I got a couple of anarkalis stitched at a very low price and the fit was awesome:P
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ its not fair ..
i wana go india :(

but i did get some of my bridesmaid outfits from india ,
it took 3/4 week so come here ..
so everytime , its one of my close relatives wedding ,, we order our clothes from india! , and i have this family friend whose indian he  goes india all the time , he always picks up our cloths as well .. x :)
wonkyfaint thumbnail
^^^dats cool... yeah actually it's my mom who keeps on going to india all the time..she gets the stuff for me......I wish i could go personallyπŸ˜”
but sometimes i jus wished i lived there...for indian clothes n food:)

punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
I always try my clothin on but in india there is no way to try them on
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: miss5stars

^^ i had to try on a dress in dubai
in their.....STORAGE ROOM! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
i keep making sure no1 was comming in..since there was no lock! πŸ˜†

Dude, iv done this in London πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

There was some clearance sale , i dont remember which brand and i picked out this really cool pair of jeans. And when i asked the sales girl where i could try it on and she pointed towards this door, when i opened it... i found like 20 women trying on clothes. Ofcourse since they were all firangs they seemed to be okay with it , i was a kid i ran away throwing those jeans at the counter πŸ˜†

wonkyfaint thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Dude, iv done this in London πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

There was some clearance sale , i dont remember which brand and i picked out this really cool pair of jeans. And when i asked the sales girl where i could try it on and she pointed towards this door, when i opened it... i found like 20 women trying on clothes. Ofcourse since they were all firangs they seemed to be okay with it , i was a kid i ran away throwing those jeans at the counter πŸ˜†

OMG...scary stuffπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AWHHHHHH SO FUNNNNNIEES!
πŸ˜†

😳