Book Talk

Angels and Demons [Dan Brown] - The movie (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

HPCRAZY

Goldie

HPCRAZY

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunita182

Originally posted by HPCRAZY

Hmm well. it'll be the first thing i watch after my exams are over !!

yhhh . i watched it tooo . let down let down let down

and they dont even shwo the lab of the priest scientist .. wtffff !! and so man ychareccters are missing
hassasin isn't a storng enuff charecter
bt i liked tom hankss...
he wasn't tat bad

TongueWhen I said this was one of Tom Hanks' worst movies I meant the movie & not his performance in itEmbarrassed His acting was as great as ever & I can't think of a better actor to play charming Professor LangdonBig smile Infact,Tom Hanks was probably the only saving grace in the entire movie..the rest was utter rubbish.Vittoria's character had nothing to do in the movie & where the hell was that all-important  character,the enigmatic director of CERN, Maximilian Kohler? I can't believe they left him out of the movie completely!Angry & oh yeah,the hassassin wasn't scary at all..infact,when he was wearing those glasses I found him almost cuteLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gujunpyo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Angels and Demons [Dan Brown] - The movie (Page 2)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Adwaita

Adwaita

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged
they left out kohler? how dare they?AngryAngryAngry and the hassassin was cute, huh?
rofl, that just makes me more eager to watch the movie...
a friend of mine who hadn't read the book saw the movie n he thinks it's amazing!! so, i'm gonna watch it asap... hope it's not too bad... compared to the book!

Edited by Adwaita - 13 June 2009 at 8:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HPCRAZY

VangelisFanatic

Goldie

VangelisFanatic

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Ewan McGregor looked perfect. But why did they change the name from Carlo Ventresca to Patrick McKenna?? Patrick McKenna sounded too Hollywood-ish.

gujunpyo

IF-Sizzlerz

gujunpyo

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Any one watched it yet ?

the movie of Dan Brown's Best Selling Thriller

I m soo curious on how badly they'll murder the boook ...
Look what they did to Da Vinci Code.
Hmm well. it'll be the first thing i watch after my exams are over !!

I watched it yesterday & man,it was an utter,total,complete let down!DeadThumbs Down "Murdered" isn't a strong enough word to describe what the movie people have done to the book's original plot & characters AngryAngry I was disappointed with the Da Vinci code movie but it made an attempt  to stick to the original plot atleast to a certain extent..but this oneAngry...this one has deviated from the original book to such an outrageous extent that it makes you wonder whether the movie is actually an adaptation of the book or has been merely influenced by it!ShockedAngry 
Tom Hanks is one of my all time favorite actors & I've watched almost all his films but I have to say that this is one of his worst movies to date!Thumbs Down Plus, as opposed to the book,there is minimal interaction between the lead pair which was a major short coming of the movie for me.
Thus I would say that the bottom line is that the fans of the book will be bitterly disappointed by the movie..atleast I wasOuch

exactly..total crapOuch..as much i love the book,i hate the movie...!!

gujunpyo

IF-Sizzlerz

gujunpyo

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 3:22am | IP Logged

TongueWhen I said this was one of Tom Hanks' worst movies I meant the movie & not his performance in itEmbarrassed His acting was as great as ever & I can't think of a better actor to play charming Professor LangdonBig smile Infact,Tom Hanks was probably the only saving grace in the entire movie..the rest was utter rubbish.Vittoria's character had nothing to do in the movie & where the hell was that all-important  character,the enigmatic director of CERN, Maximilian Kohler? I can't believe they left him out of the movie completely!Angry & oh yeah,the hassassin wasn't scary at all..infact,when he was wearing those glasses I found him almost cuteLOL

i had gone fr it with a bunch of friends,in a total empty hall..n i swear if there were people in it,we would have been kicked out..!!!...LOL..we were laughing at almost everthing...so many things and chracters missed out..kohler missing out was outrageous..and then,the climax..maannn..they didnt even mention proplerly why he died....LOLLOL..just randomly jumping in the fire...LOLLOL..and exactly....no interaction between leads...Confused

hassasin...LOL.thtz wht we were thinking..he looks sooo cutee..and best thing,when he bids good -bye so cutely in his last scene,where in the book he was supposed to be killedShockedROFL

plus,they didnt kill the fourth cardinal...Shocked

Edited by aneeshadgr8 - 16 October 2009 at 3:22am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top