Posted: 19 years ago
Hey guys there is a rumor that Mona Singh is not the really Jassi, aparently Singh herself was scene at a public event the sametime Jassi was at a inaguaration. Anyone else heard anything

iT CANT BE ..........jASSI DOES RESEMBLES LIKE MONA.

iT MUST BE A RUMOR

that'd be really funny if it wasnt mona singh.
I don't think it's possible.  Jassi IS Mona Singh.  You can tell by the pic.  Maybe someone was pretending to be Jassi to throw everyone off

Definitely a rumour unless Mona Singh has an identical twin.

yeah thats what i thought to, if it isnt really Mona, she sure will get alot of free publicity by the way are they putting mona's name up during credits now?
the other thing is that here in the U.S. Jassi is supposed to come (along with a lot of other t.v. stars) for navratri to play dandia (lots of gujratis in the U.S.) and when they show Jassi, it says Mona Singh next to her picture.  So I really don't think it would say it if it's wrong.
noway, my cousin, he just went to india and saw Jassi(mona singh). 

If anyone go to this show can take pictures of her and also ask her what is her real name?

*mehvish*

Well, I don't play dandia myself mehvish as I'm not gujrati, but I have a few friends who are thinking of going.  But even if someone asks her name, I doubt she will say anything except "Jasmeet Walia" 😉