It's okay to slap your wife - Page 9

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by *Devanshi*

It's so ridiculous.. Judge must b a pshyco for sure....

BTW interestingly just yesterday i read where in Supreme Court of India said If u wana b happy then do wutever u wife says.[lol][lol]

πŸ˜† really? so true. no wonder everybody is so miserable. they dont listen to their wives na.
πŸ˜†.really ??  wow...this sounds better .πŸ‘πŸΌ

BTW interestingly just yesterday i read where in Supreme Court of India said If u wana b happy then do wutever u wife says.[lol][lol]

well.....

if women wanna be happy then?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by clodpolish

well.....

if women wanna be happy then?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if men listen to them women will be as it is happy.😊
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

if men listen to them women will be as it is happy.😊

lol.....no !πŸ˜†

duniya aise nahin chalti

the next fight would be on " tumne meri baat aaj achanak kyon maani? .....waise to maante nahin ho....zaroor kuch gadbad hai....bolo kya baat hai? "........bechara pati to kaam se gayaπŸ˜†

Disclaimer - light hearted post meant to be taken lightly :)

It's so ridiculous.. Judge must b a pshyco for sure....

yes this did make interesting headlines in most newspapers πŸ˜† but this is going from one extreme to the other. I wonder if the judge was in earnest or was he being sarcastic πŸ€”
Originally posted by clodpolish

lol.....no !πŸ˜†

duniya aise nahin chalti

the next fight would be on " tumne meri baat aaj achanak kyon maani? .....waise to maante nahin ho....zaroor kuch gadbad hai....bolo kya baat hai? "........bechara pati to kaam se gayaπŸ˜†

Disclaimer - light hearted post meant to be taken lightly :)

Thats quite possible cloddy πŸ˜† BTW was there a need 4 the disclaimer or is it an indication that some sensibilities R hyperactive πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by angie.4u

yes this did make interesting headlines in most newspapers πŸ˜† but this is going from one extreme to the other. I wonder if the judge was in earnest or was he being sarcastic πŸ€”

Be it said earnestly or sarcastically, ultimately it's gonna b seen as Supreme Court said it.

Be it said earnestly or sarcastically, ultimately it's gonna b seen as Supreme Court said it.
yes ,how about inviting this judge & the judge from Saudi A to our debate mansion & argue their diametrically opp view points πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

πŸ˜† really? so true. no wonder everybody is so miserable. they dont listen to their wives na.

Raam ji listened to Sita ji and went after that swarn-mrag.  Nateeja sab ko pata hai kya huaπŸ˜†  Going by how some here absolutely adore the religious tangents to these debates, Indian judge's opinion can't be defended based on hinduismπŸ˜›. 

Whew....what a reliefπŸ˜†πŸ€£

@Cloddy - with you on hubby getting in trouble if, out of the blue, poor guy starts agreeing to all his wify's demandsπŸ˜†