Page 27 of 27

Page 1 Page 26
Page   of 27

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Okay. Perhaps I'm hallucinating, but I think that a few posts have mysteriously disappeared off of this page. I mean, I know that I haven't had a proper meal in the last 24 hours, but I really do think that I still hold my sanity. And that I had made quite a long response to Vinu's reply to my reply. And now Vinu's reply is to the same post. But he already replied to that one.

I'm confuzzled. Help?

*viewbies note* It's called cleaning out the garbage. I reiterate what I stated here. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1234672. Unfortunately it seems no one is able to hold themselves from getting into religious debates and making snide comments on religion.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's okay to slap your wife (Page 27)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top