Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

usachick821

Goldie

usachick821

Posted: 26 October 2005 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

why is it that indian guys always want  a skinny model like looking girl, rather than a girl with some meat on her bones? i mean is it really fair to the big boned people who were born that way? are they doomed to marry some fat balding old guy who wants young wives and only thinks about himself? or can they keep looking for a partner who matches their own qualities and values? but it turns out that they are really gorgeous and because the girl is big boned, she has no hopes of ever marrying him?

(sry if i sound confusing)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "big boned or skinny?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 27 October 2005 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Indian boys like when their gal are being glorifyLOL

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 28 October 2005 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
My questions is have the "guys" ever taken a look in the mirror at themselves lately? Why do girls always have to worry about being skinny or healthy? Why is being skinny or big boned always a quality that guys look for in a girl? Did you ever hear a girl saying she wants a guy who isn't fat? The answer........NO. The reason........cause that's how society and media have brainwashed young minds to think like. Everyone has their own personal preference.....but no one cares to look what's on the inside rather than outside.

My advice to girls...........be who are, don't change yourself for anyone.....and if a guy ever comments on your weight/figure......tell him to look in the mirror and then get back to you on that one. Wink

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 28 October 2005 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TiN24

My questions is have the "guys" ever taken a look in the mirror at themselves lately? Why do girls always have to worry about being skinny or healthy? Why is being skinny or big boned always a quality that guys look for in a girl? Did you ever hear a girl saying she wants a guy who isn't fat? The answer........NO. The reason........cause that's how society and media have brainwashed young minds to think like. Everyone has their own personal preference.....but no one cares to look what's on the inside rather than outside.

My advice to girls...........be who are, don't change yourself for anyone.....and if a guy ever comments on your weight/figure......tell him to look in the mirror and then get back to you on that one. Wink

good oneLOL

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 29 October 2005 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TiN24

Very well said indeed !!

I guess all this is to be blameed on the kinda image we expect of that perfect partner.. also boys go for looks first .. but girls go for how a guy is inside !!

so who cares what ur body type is.. if someone actually likes u.. they wont see if u r skinny or fuller... u dont need 2 change 4 anyone.

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 29 October 2005 at 8:09am | IP Logged
welli agree with Tin in most part, but i disagree here "Did you ever hear a girl saying she wants a guy who isn't fat? The answer........NO." Welli think there are girls out there who do have choices and they do prefere handsome, hunk, intelligetn dude!! Yes, this is also true that some girls have no right to raise their voice due to family pressure, but nowadays there are girls who do raise their voice for their preference. I think it's both the side. And i don't think its only "indian"...beauty, good figure, and looks are appreciated and wanted everywhere in world ... even in west guys want beauty. To see it rationally, your eyes like to see good things and there is nothing wrong in it... but all things that look good is not beautiful inside or good. just like rose have thorns, good looking girls/guy could not be pretty from inside and could not make you happy long term.

lub_u

lub_u

Posted: 29 October 2005 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
YEA WHY DO GUYZ LIKE SKINNY CHICKZ ..I DON'T NOE WHY THEY DO DAT, BUT IF I WAS A GUY I COULD LIKE SOMETHING TO GRAB ON ..NOT SKINNY BONES LOL ..JUST MY OPINION

MonicA#1Actress

Goldie

MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 29 October 2005 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I hate it when guys hit on me because of the way I look!Angry They are like wow I like you! I am like if I wasn't in shape would you still like me? Do you like me because of my looks or personality? If you liked my pics or how I looked in person, is that the only reason why you liked me? I get so mad!! This is so unfair! And when I comment on how hot a guy is, then men have the nerves to say "so you go only for the looks"!! UghAngry!! I am sorry, but if guys will like me only because of the way I look then I want a hot-looking guy WITH A GREAT PHYSIQUEEmbarrassed as well!TongueWink I have the right to ask for a great looking guy if men want skinny girls too!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top