HII- NEED OLD VIDEOS

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chahat4u

IF-Rockerz

chahat4u

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Hii,

I really need urgent help. 2-3 years ago, a Kids show used to come on Sahara One at 6pm daily called JUST KIDS.  They used to show cartoons in it. I really want its videos, especially of the cartoons- "Cindrella", and "The Mask of Zorro". I really loved them, and want to show them to my niece also. I was disappointed in this forum also. OuchPlzzzzzzzzzzzz help me. Cry

I would be realllllyyyyy grateful.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GREENLAZAHNupsdips-SnowKid-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HII- NEED OLD VIDEOS" in Sahara One Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-KimSungHyun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KimSungHyun-

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

Hii,

I really need urgent help. 2-3 years ago, a Kids show used to come on Sahara One at 6pm daily called JUST KIDS.  They used to show cartoons in it. I really want its videos, especially of the cartoons- "Cindrella", and "The Mask of Zorro". I really loved them, and want to show them to my niece also. I was disappointed in this forum also. OuchPlzzzzzzzzzzzz help me. Cry

I would be realllllyyyyy grateful.
well i think u find in youtube.com
thanksWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GREENLAZAH

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.