Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i really cant wait for todays epi damn excited maru !!!!!!!!!
luv
hema
CryingEyes- thumbnail
[QUOTE=romiebee2002]hey maria ! im all set for tomo's epi.. 😍 finally some quality time spent between sammy and gunjan😳
[/QUOTE

Hey Roma,me too ready to see some quality time spent b/w SaJan😍.
CryingEyes- thumbnail
Originally posted by: hema_sajan

i really cant wait for todays epi damn excited maru !!!!!!!!!

luv
hema

Me can't wait either to see some sweet and cute moments b/w our sweet and januable SaJan😳😊.
angel.samee thumbnail
yah i am too exited to see the epi ...jus wating for the epi ...cant belive that ....wating for the sammy realization ... hmm mayur aur sajan kay mast epi hoga mazza ayega ..
_Payuu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya maru
i am dying 2 watch d epi
sammy looked so sweet and d background tune............so sweet
haan i agree ki sammy is realising dat chashmish means alot in his life and very soon he will realise dat chashmish is his life
CryingEyes- thumbnail
@Payu-  completely agree sweetie,i was missing you yaar,so happy to see you back😊,thanks for the reply,oh i forget ke there is no sorry and thanks in friendship,right😉?
_Payuu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MarialikesMohit

@Payu-  completely agree sweetie,i was missing you yaar,so happy to see you back😊,thanks for the reply,oh i forget ke there is no sorry and thanks in friendship,right😉?

me too was missing u
lolz maru.............ya no thank u or sry in our frndship😉
CryingEyes- thumbnail
@Payu-  How do you like my Samrat's siggy,doesn't he looks killer in it😉,looking so sweet,januable and cuto baby😳.
-Sarzz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG maria!! its gonna be awesome yaar! we'll get 2 see soo manyy cute scenes between sajan! they'll rock! after soo many days we'll get 2 see some sajan romance!😃 m dyin 2 watch 2nytez epi!!!! 😍Edited by sweetsarah13 - 14 years ago