Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

roku_huseinfan

IF-Rockerz

roku_huseinfan

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Varsha says to Akshara that aree Akshara Naitik did not come due to pooja….tu khamakha naraz ho gaya…Bhola comes n says to Akshara that didi here r ur books…u forgot them in car…. then Varsha asks y he brought them… he says now a days Akshara di shouts at dhaniya na sooo I brought them..  Varsha says so what's ur problem then?? He says aree she becomes very upset…. Baat kartai kartai Bhola says that he will marry dhaniya… dhaniya hear that too… she was shocked n Akshara n Varsha too.. Bhola leaves Akshara's room… Akshara Varsha n dhaniya at terrace … dhaniya says no Akshara di Bhola said tht unknowingly …Akshara says no dhaniya he truly meant that..  dekna wo tujhai always khush rakhai ga….
Bhola crying. Gopi dadi asking him y  he is crying…. But he still crying…thn gopi dadi gives him some water….he drinks tht n tells Gopi dadi everything….he thn says I said tht by mistake…Gopi dadi asks really???u really don't love dhaniya? Bhola becomes worried or tht….
Akshara says to dhaniya tht bhola truly loves her…but she doesn't believe that…. Dhaniya says tht no didi… now I'll go wid u in ur family only…. 

Akshara's family reaches Naitik's home….all welcome them…. Thn Naitik's sis comes n welcome them too….Rajshri asks her abt her xams…she says it was very good…becz her dad taught her after all.. then she asks how was bhabhi's exams?? Rajshri says it was good… she says have too after all my teacher taught her…Rajshri ur teacher…. She says I meant nandini didi…. She says ohk..

Varsha says Akshara next year we will complete our studies na?? we will b graduated ….Akshara says yup…n I'll b married too…Varsha says yup…n we will met in college only… she says haan… then Varsha asks Akshara to call Naitik  to say sorry…she calls her…Naitik was sitting in pooja with whole family

Break

Akshara calls Naitik …dada ji becomes angry seeing this… Naitik cuts the call…Varsha says to Akshara to call him again …she does the same…  now Naitik wanted to cut the fone but dada ji receives the call n starts shouting says y she called now…. she have sense or not… he cuts the call but it becomes loud speaker…it was not Akshara's call. It was a call from the agency  …the lady says sir I just called to ask Naitik ji whether she is coming tomorrow for interview or not?? Dada ji becomes shockeddd… n he left the pooja with his angry face.. everyone becomes worried..

Break

Akshara says ufff he switched off his phone now… Varsha says aree he must b in pooja na??? Akshara says yaaa… ufff I forgot tht…Varsha says ok call him later…

Dada ji is very angry… All come there. …Dada ji asks Naitik y he did tht???y he sisnot tell abt this earlier…Naitik say main bolnai he wala tha… Dada ji says aree kab???ek saal k baad??thn he says actually dada ji I was really scared of telling u tht  …dada ji but y u want to do that job??? He says I don't want to do family business..I want to stand in my feet.. dada ji says dek every one in our family do thei family job…but y not u??? he then says no I want to do something myself…he thn leaves ,,,dada ji becomes more angry.. he he says dek tare son ko to paar nikal aiaya hai ….Gayatri becomes worried…

Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 May 2009 at 10:55am

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreegk_09*Shruti*amanojrachana50rbatra98suecmvatsawaternfiresa5332chhedamrvlsmedhs_aditi_kinhatgain gurupragyakumarsamsayshellohabsfananamikamundonSwiss Mallushantellbrownshivandhnizackggigusersusan88anshulsmiss_patel5megha.peglegayatri_haterssumu87nanda_gopaKatrina82k-kimyargattuahutamithaliomrsnishusharmapurplestar22dhoopkinareynaj7flowertotbookbrain007poo_supiAnushaboparaisoniapiyualkapeg_pionnePayal25CookMySockmeluvsrksunflower52blueashninandrahat_fahad8yipee_charu_premeer928Tafseermitzi11-Ami-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YRKKH 14th May written update.." in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anshuls

Groupbie

anshuls

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged
that was really quick...THANX!!!:)

roku_huseinfan

IF-Rockerz

roku_huseinfan

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshuls

that was really quick...THANX!!!:)
quickly??? ShockedShocked i thought i'm sooo late...Tonguen sorry guys if there is any mistake...i can't edit now as it is sticky Ouch

Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 May 2009 at 11:05am

afreen_786

IF-Dazzler

afreen_786

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
thanks alot 4 da update
poor naitik
daddaji is tooooooo much
i am glad akshi was not on da fone when daddaji took da fone

IF-Addictz

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged

thanx alot 4 da update ...... glad it wasnt Akshsra wn Daddaji picked da phone up

Varsha-01

IF-Rockerz

Varsha-01

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...

purplestar22

Goldie

purplestar22

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks!!

ANSHU015

ANSHU015