Balika Vadhu

I'll Be There For You:Little JaAn Appreciation Thread (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmim_84

btw, y'day the scene where shyam gives sugarcane to jagya n anandi.......i felt jangya -anandi looked so cute......
like first shyam gives it to jagya and jagya immediately gives it to anandi.it looked so sweet......... jagya taking care of his wife
yup me noted tat 2...i loved the way jaggi dear passes the sugarcane 2 his wife first...hes so concerned....he will turn out 2 b bhairav one day!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'll Be There For You:Little JaAn Appreciation Thread (Page 6)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
@laks,Mehr: yes saw that scene too:) it was so nice of him offering it to anandiEmbarrassed even when jaggu got hurt and with dadisa blaming anandi because of which anandi was all sad there too he was concerned and thought his friend was angry with him and so he tried to fake a little pain for thatLOL they are great buddies and share such a pure bond of friendshipEmbarrassed

@thank you samyBlushingHug both the kidooos are so cuteliciousTongueLOL

ummm even yesterday the way both were reading the story in unison was great and today just saw that part where jaggu and anandi had another nok jhok,a chotu little fight over making the food first for jaggu was good and than when dadi sa came anandi quickly switched to other mode of addressing jaggu there the way jaggya asked her smartly about what was she telling to him was funnyLOL

mannjari

mannjari

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 10:05am | IP Logged
 hi all, i am new here, i dont come online too much 

i loved d ghunghaat wala scene of Shyam it was hilarious

~samy~

IF-Dazzler

~samy~

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 1:42am | IP Logged

hello allBig smile

Seeing ystrday's precap, I just hope dadisa actually doesnt hit anandi wid that stick ConfusedCry I really dnt wanna see her getting the beating! First of all its really hard on anyone and then dadisa seems really uncontrollable..she was just charging on anandi! ShockedCry 

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 3:55am | IP Logged
^^ I agree samy..she cant be so rude..! Ouch..wen i saw the precap i was cursing her..n was really feeling bad 4 Anandi! Angry...i just hope she dusnt hit her..how can she hit her beendni...i thnk it's against d law!

~samy~

IF-Dazzler

~samy~

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I m so glad that anandi didnt get the beating...i dnt think anything cud justify hitting a child wid such a huge stick..omg!

noodles

IF-Rockerz

noodles

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Wow, it's so strange this is a sticky and I havent noticed this thread. ConfusedLOL Where has my head gone. TongueGreat thread! Big smile

In that episode from last week, I also loved that part where Shyam gives sugarcane to Jagya and when he turns around to give Anandi some, he sees that Jagya had given his share to Anandi.... and then the kids started giggling. LOL This made the scene so natural that I felt that certain part wasn't acting and it was just spontaneously done by the child actors. (even though it most probably was acting directed by the director Tongue) Small things like this make me like this show even more.

Edited by noodles - 22 May 2009 at 12:54pm

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
hello mann and rui a hearty welcome to you bothHug

@noodle: gee yes that particular scene showed he cared for anandi and thats why offered her firstEmbarrassed

even yest he was trying to protect anandi from dadisa and was a bit scared for her aswell:)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top