Balika Vadhu

I'll Be There For You:Little JaAn Appreciation Thread (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 16 May 2009 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
---------------------------------

shreya grrrrrrrr to you!BlushingLOLbefore starting

ummm introduction that would be greatTongueEmbarrassed but pleej add all your particulars in !!!~~New-Introduction-Corner~~!!! aswell and here do include your beloved scene of anandi and jaggu or solely any one of them so farEmbarrassed we would be talking all about the naughty-naughty cutie pies moreSmileLOL

and eeesshhh shreya naw naw such wont happen(and it should not!).that would completely ruin everything and dont creatives are thinking about that now. they know all are loving anandi and jaggu so may be instead they are planning to show more of their naughty actsEmbarrassedLOL

@ahmedlone: hello bro,
a hearty welcome to you firstHug naw you not alone from there ji there are many here from the same placeTongueEmbarrassed and now grrrr to youLOLbecause why dint you joined all beforeTongue.pleej go ahead and introduce yourself in introduction cornerEmbarrassed. ummm for anandi and jaggu icons you can Balika Vadhu Creations thread.thre on main page you can get the index of member along with their creations being posted on page no. so you can check those pagesSmile

Shreya grrrrrr to you againLOL

----------------------------------

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'll Be There For You:Little JaAn Appreciation Thread (Page 5)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Name:call me Shona
Birthday: 5th Oct
Fave Serial:BV,MJHT,KMH....
Fave Colour:Blue,pink...the rest depends on my mood
Fave Food: lots of stuff tht completely vegetarian...but most fav is chocolate n ice cream!!
Fave Drink: water...fruit drinks n pepsi(since i cn RK's pepsi add)LOLLOL
Fave Actress:Katrina Kaif-i'll keep the list shortLOL
Fave Actors:ranbir kapoor.imran khan, kritik roshan n SRK of course-i'll keep this list short as wellLOL

Confession To make:i am probably the laziest person on I-F.....

ahmedlone

ahmedlone

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditisilawat

@ahmedlone: hello bro,
a hearty welcome to you firstHug naw you not alone from there ji there are many here from the same placeTongueEmbarrassed and now grrrr to youLOLbecause why dint you joined all beforeTongue.pleej go ahead and introduce yourself in introduction cornerEmbarrassed.
----------------------------------

Thanks
and grrrr to you too LOL
check my introduction in introduction corner

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
@bro an official welcome to you nowHugLOL

posted a few anandi and jaggu avis in the creation gall.not that good but still those scenes were worth watchingEmbarrassedLOL

know it never looks as if any of the kidooo is acting,all the characters in bv have a unique versatile and so are aj,cuteliciously adorableTongueLOL
both are shown as beendh and beendhani ok but love them the way they call each other as friendoos and no doubt they are great palsEmbarrassed

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 18 May 2009 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

Niceeeee , this is a place to randomly throw all my JA predictions/thoughts in =D

I read in article somewhere where the writer of the show said that they will be showing the fallout of child marriage till the very end of the show and something bad will happen to Anandi when she grows up , and the viewers will feel "Oh shit , we didnt see that coming . So this is the fallout of child marriage " What do you guys think will be that "something bad" ? Something related to Jagya ? I dunno if there's much possibility of his being killed , because :

a)There's already a widow track , that of Sugna's + Phooli , who's a recurring character
b)The said widow track didnt go down well with viewers at ALL and the channel heads and producers know this
c)Jagya is too popular a character to be killed off [ this isnt a Kekta show , remember ] and if there was any plan to kill him off , they'd have done it by now

So , what do you think that something bad will be ? Confused Like someone on the forum said a long while back , Jagya will fall in love with Phooli? Confused

On a side note , my most favt. JA scene ever . Like , EVERRRR : D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjMwC5lrr9E&feature=channel_page

And , the vid of an AA photoshoot :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xhrdszTWqw&feature=channel_page

ENJOYYYYYY =D

hmm, thats intresting.........what cld they show that we wld be completely stunned.....
well, i don't think it wld be a widow track...reason same that u have given.....
n it can't be child pregnancy track, cos its already shown with basant's first wife and gehna

if it is something like, anandi gets a good job and is better than jagya.so she doesn't respect him, or something like that.then it will prove dadisa right that, girls shldn't be allowed to study

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 18 May 2009 at 2:33am | IP Logged
btw, y'day the scene where shyam gives sugarcane to jagya n anandi.......i felt jangya -anandi looked so cute......
like first shyam gives it to jagya and jagya immediately gives it to anandi.it looked so sweet......... jagya taking care of his wife

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 18 May 2009 at 5:39am | IP Logged
hey..Shreya..thnx 4 opening dis thread..n gr8 work done!

Plzz add me 2 d members list too..mah b'day is on 7th Nov..Smile

~samy~

IF-Dazzler

~samy~

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Hi to everyone here Hug

@ shreya: thans for posting abt the article u read...it has got me thinking as to wat cud be shown as a fallout of child marriage in the show now..Ermm 

@ aditi : saw the avis Big smile very cute ones Embarrassed lovely..thanks!! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top