Balika Vadhu

I'll Be There For You:Little JaAn Appreciation Thread (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 6:45am | IP Logged
I CAN'T believe I wasn't PM'd the link to thisThumbs Down

Anyways, I'm willing to forgive SP for that....childhood problem hai, I knowTongueTongueLOL

Dude, you've done a FANTABULOUSSSSSSS job!!!Clap Looooooooved all the pics you used for the lyrics! And you toh already know how AWESOMESAUCE I find that banner!Hug

Now mujhe member list mein add kiya jaayega ki uske liye bhi SPECIAL invitation chahiye??TongueTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'll Be There For You:Little JaAn Appreciation Thread (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Faith-

Awwwwwwwwwww Shreyaaa Loveddddddddd the Bannerrrrrrrr!!
 The effects, the texture, the font.. and esp the pics... and their smiles/laughter...
Awwwwwww *pulls cheeks* Such cutesy lil bachas these two are!!
And the title for the AT.. sooo perfect and apt!!Clap

Yayayayay Zainuuuuu you cameeeeeee !!!!!!! *jumps on top and squishes you with tagdi moti hugs* Keep comiiiiing pleeej Embarrassed

Me is bhery bhery glad you liked it !!! Anu and me thought it up together Big smile

And How Apt is it that u the 'cutestttttttt' bacha makes the AT for cutieeeeeepiee JA

Embarrassed
Big smile
All the pics u choose... to go along with the song Jaane Kyun.. itni achi song choice I wonder kis ki hai hehe *giggles*
Anandi pakaring her kaan one ... And his pulling her choti one....and tha nakta bandar and chuhiya one hehehe Awwwwww hehehehe

I knowwwwww  they're just toooooooooo adorable : ))

Okie Abhi Awwwww overdose tou nahi huwi na *hides muh*
The character sketch.. Anandi ki dulhan wali pic... What an adorable child sachi... And the description bhi perfect!Clap 

Even the dividers u used are totally ADOWABLE.. the coloruful lil choozay lol under the rules wala part LOL and the butterfly below the member list and is that LOLLYPOP.. I seeeeeeeeShockedLOL Jaan Gooodies *rubs hands in Gleee*
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cant wait till u update that!

Yeeeeeeeees , I thought of ju only when I put the lollypop Tongue I wanted something colourful and a little kiddish , because it goes well with JA !

And Ofcourse abt Jaan... ever since I saw these two kids on the show.. Cuteness Galore... Plus both of them are immensely talented... Abhi say they are shining thru so much baad may tou.. they will go A LONG way!!

Oh and we have to tell birthdate bhi...Shocked u know the name tou haina *hides muh*

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Hey dont forget to add me!!

btw a great job
the thread is fantastic!!

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 9:12am | IP Logged
hey raj = 17th july

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
im definitely IN! i love anandi n jagya! such adorable kids!! =)

Shreya.. love the way u have done the AT!Thumbs Up banner is awesome.. n u have chosen the best pics... they look chooo chweeetttttttttttt!!
Fantastic job.. oh n "i'll be there for you" is perfect for them!!

Loved their scene today... LOL they r soo cute together... the looks which anandi gave to jagya when he was not drinking the milk LOLhaha... the whole scene was very cute! :) n when jagya n shyam were panja ladoing lol...anandi said "tu haar gaya to" n jagya is like "tu meri beendni hai naa... tu bass meri jeet ke baare mein bole" something like that... haha... they r so funny! n anandi-shyam n jagya have excellent chemistry together! :)

oh btw my bday is 3rd October!

Edited by ManaliS - 14 May 2009 at 11:31am

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I CAN'T believe I wasn't PM'd the link to thisThumbs Down

La la la la la....hmmmm hmmm hmm hmm....eh , what's that ? Me no hearie !

Anyways, I'm willing to forgive SP for that....childhood problem hai, I knowTongueTongueLOL

Ha ha very funny...NOT . Tongue

Dude, you've done a FANTABULOUSSSSSSS job!!!Clap Looooooooved all the pics you used for the lyrics! And you toh already know how AWESOMESAUCE I find that banner!Hug

Thankoos ji ! Ju are my constant support !!!! Hug

Now mujhe member list mein add kiya jaayega ki uske liye bhi SPECIAL invitation chahiye??TongueTongue

Nahin , thaare ko maine already add kar liya hai . Hopefully , now a certain someone will be more active in the BV forum Tongue

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Hey Shona and Raj ! Welcome !

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManaliS

im definitely IN! i love anandi n jagya! such adorable kids!! =)

Yayayay welcomeeeee Manaliiiii !!!!!!!! Great to have you here ! Hug

Shreya.. love the way u have done the AT!Thumbs Up banner is awesome.. n u have chosen the best pics... they look chooo chweeetttttttttttt!!
Fantastic job.. oh n "i'll be there for you" is perfect for them!!

Thankoos !!! But a lot of the credit goes to Aditi and Anu as well : ))

Loved their scene today... LOL they r soo cute together... the looks which anandi gave to jagya when he was not drinking the milk LOLhaha... the whole scene was very cute! :) n when jagya n shyam were panja ladoing lol...anandi said "tu haar gaya to" n jagya is like "tu meri beendni hai naa... tu bass meri jeet ke baare mein bole" something like that... haha... they r so funny! n anandi-shyam n jagya have excellent chemistry together! :)

LMAO yes....I LOVED the way she flicks her head towards the glass of milk....and even the scene where Jagya tells her to address him by his name only ! Super ADORABLE Big smile

oh btw my bday is 3rd October!

Added you !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top