I'll Be There For You:Little JaAn Appreciation Thread - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by nureat01

I CAN'T believe I wasn't PM'd the link to this๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

La la la la la....hmmmm hmmm hmm hmm....eh , what's that ? Me no hearie !

Anyways, I'm willing to forgive SP for that....childhood problem hai, I know๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Ha ha very funny...NOT . ๐Ÿ˜›

Dude, you've done a FANTABULOUSSSSSSS job!!!๐Ÿ‘ Looooooooved all the pics you used for the lyrics! And you toh already know how AWESOMESAUCE I find that banner!๐Ÿค—

Thankoos ji ! Ju are my constant support !!!! ๐Ÿค—

Now mujhe member list mein add kiya jaayega ki uske liye bhi SPECIAL invitation chahiye??๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Nahin , thaare ko maine already add kar liya hai . Hopefully , now a certain someone will be more active in the BV forum ๐Ÿ˜›

Hey Shona and Raj ! Welcome !
Originally posted by ManaliS

im definitely IN! i love anandi n jagya! such adorable kids!! =)

Yayayay welcomeeeee Manaliiiii !!!!!!!! Great to have you here ! ๐Ÿค—

Shreya.. love the way u have done the AT!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ banner is awesome.. n u have chosen the best pics... they look chooo chweeetttttttttttt!!
Fantastic job.. oh n "i'll be there for you" is perfect for them!!

Thankoos !!! But a lot of the credit goes to Aditi and Anu as well : ))

Loved their scene today... ๐Ÿ˜† they r soo cute together... the looks which anandi gave to jagya when he was not drinking the milk ๐Ÿ˜†haha... the whole scene was very cute! :) n when jagya n shyam were panja ladoing lol...anandi said "tu haar gaya to" n jagya is like "tu meri beendni hai naa... tu bass meri jeet ke baare mein bole" something like that... haha... they r so funny! n anandi-shyam n jagya have excellent chemistry together! :)

LMAO yes....I LOVED the way she flicks her head towards the glass of milk....and even the scene where Jagya tells her to address him by his name only ! Super ADORABLE ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

oh btw my bday is 3rd October!

Added you !

Originally posted by CeruleanSky

. Hopefully , now a certain someone will be more active in the BV forum ๐Ÿ˜›

*coughs*๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› I will return with my bhaashan after watching the epi in the evening....wait for it!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Meanwhile, I don't see anything stopping YOU from posting an analysis, hmm hmm??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Oh and I have decided that I will try and contribute to this AT thru avis.....first batch coming up soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Tadaa!!! look here i come running!Sheep in Love Emoticon(gees but this is flying so the jaan fragnace is automatically pulling meโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜† )

Hello to all-samy.shona,meher,laks,shreya,ranamita,zainab,anu,raj,manali๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

oooInfatuated Emoticon it looks so juvenile and wonderful shreya and anuโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณshreya thanks for adding meโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†could become all me oriented here,rem our biggest jaan lover thread๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

and Ha!dint you all heard a whistle right now???oooh pleej turn your speaker nobs to max because i had been whistling all the while(though which echoes the same sound of may be a pressure cooker๐Ÿ˜†) and by now it should have reached youRolling Eyes Emoticonand if not than try tampering with sound option there in your taskbar because it would reach you then๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Its a land marked with extreme cuteness with our kidooo sweetlingsBlushing Emoticona place to discuss the purest and the cutess bond of friendshipโ˜บ๏ธour lala land inshort๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†and thanks to shreyu and anu both for thatโญ๏ธmany huggies to you both ji๐Ÿค—

love,
aditi

Namaste &

Salaam

to
Samiksa,Shona,Meher,Laksmi,Shreya,Zainab,Anu,Raj,Manali,Aditi

Hey yaaron,why don't each of us members here introduce ourselves properly like this:

Name:Ranamita
Birthday:14 June
Fave Serial:Balika Vadhu
Fave Colour: Pink,Black,White,Red
Fave Food: Ice Cream,Butter Chicken,Fast Food,Chinese Food
Fave Drink: Mango Lassi,Lime Juice,Pepsi
Fave Actress:Deepika Padukone,Sonam Kapoor,Genelia
Fave Actors:Shahid Kapoor,Shah Rukh Khan,Aamir Khan

Confession To make: I have this HUGE crush on Jagya!
I really like him so much.He reminds of my REAL life crush๐Ÿ˜ณ
Haila..Jagdisha(Avinash) is so sweet,pyara,natkhat and charming๐Ÿ˜‰
Iss liye mera dil kaboo mein kaise rahe? Haha ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks to Shreya for the pics =)
Edited by RaNaMiTa - 14 years ago
Originally posted by nureat01

*coughs*๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› I will return with my bhaashan after watching the epi in the evening....wait for it!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Meanwhile, I don't see anything stopping YOU from posting an analysis, hmm hmm??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Oh and I have decided that I will try and contribute to this AT thru avis.....first batch coming up soon๐Ÿ˜Š

You didnt . Where's the bhashan ?! ๐Ÿ˜›

*Sees the part about avis*

WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dies and and goes to heaven , and this time stays there ๐Ÿ˜› *
Aduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ๐Ÿค— LOOK WHO'S HEREEEEE , FINALLYYYYY !!!!!!

Pshaw , what thanks for adding you ? Ju are our First Citizen , remember , "BV Veteran" ? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜†

Hehehehehe , Lala Land is cool =D I'll be calling Lala land from now on ๐Ÿ˜›
Hey Ranamita , that's a wonderful idea ! Here goes :

Name : Shreya
Birthday :10th April
Favt. show : Balika Vadhu
Favt. colour : Red
Favt. food : Gol gappey....muahahahaha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Favt. drink : Water works best
Favt. actress : Kajol
Favt. actor : SHAH RUKH KHAN , ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!

Confession to make : I'm bhery bhery intelligent ๐Ÿ˜›

Niceeeee , this is a place to randomly throw all my JA predictions/thoughts in =D

I read in article somewhere where the writer of the show said that they will be showing the fallout of child marriage till the very end of the show and something bad will happen to Anandi when she grows up , and the viewers will feel "Oh shit , we didnt see that coming . So this is the fallout of child marriage " What do you guys think will be that "something bad" ? Something related to Jagya ? I dunno if there's much possibility of his being killed , because :

a)There's already a widow track , that of Sugna's + Phooli , who's a recurring character
b)The said widow track didnt go down well with viewers at ALL and the channel heads and producers know this
c)Jagya is too popular a character to be killed off [ this isnt a Kekta show , remember ] and if there was any plan to kill him off , they'd have done it by now

So , what do you think that something bad will be ? ๐Ÿ˜• Like someone on the forum said a long while back , Jagya will fall in love with Phooli? ๐Ÿ˜•

On a side note , my most favt. JA scene ever . Like , EVERRRR : D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjMwC5lrr9E&feature=channel_page

And , the vid of an AA photoshoot :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xhrdszTWqw&feature=channel_page

ENJOYYYYYY =D