HOWS THATS POSSIBLE???????

bindasgirl thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey all :)
                    I was watching "U ME AUR TV" on E24 and the said that karan singh grover would be out of jhalak dikhlaja this week 😭😭😭and the finale will be between hard kaur and gahur khan

I mean how can they say all these things before hand??? Haan vo alag bath hai karan is the lowest scorer but still he is doing a lot of hardwork and i think he should be in the finale,what do you guys say??
Guys frankly speaking mujhe ustime unlogon par bahut gussa aaraha tha 😑😑 how dare they say that.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Really.............???????I m super excited for the epi !!!! πŸ˜›

Keep----------------Smiling !!!!! 😊
dhruviarmaanfan thumbnail
no i dont think so wewill be voting dear he cant be eliminated
sakshiluvskaran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
jst dont listen to them these media people how they know the result
arrmaaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya i agree wid sakshi shes how will da media ppl knw dat hu is out n waise bhi hum vote to karte hai na karan ko so how will he b out,idnt belive it n u tooo dnt believe it
pls dont waste u r money on ksg he  is not worth 2 b in the finale ,pls safe hk and make her win the jdj,i wish pheli bar jdj ka title koi deserving candidate ko milay HARD KAUR .
Sammy__ thumbnail
chill gal...........karan just got the lowest mrks..........& if v keep on voting for him then no 1 can remove him..............so keep voting
srkbest thumbnail
he will be safe inshallah....
they are just taking stupid guesses because the voting still has to be done ....which will decide if he is in faceoff......and then even in faceoff it depends on the performances whether he will stay or not....which will actually take place on saturday. So they don't know anything......just be ready to vote a lot this time guys
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I tell u this media ppl r not having any news & showing any thing like BREAKING NEWS oh i tell u i hate such kind of bakawas. We all r with him & he will surely be in finals    .
disisSanaya thumbnail
GOSH!😲....u scared me🀒.......but i don think he will be out..πŸ˜†...or maybe......πŸ˜•.....lets see wat happenes ...........πŸ˜†