Several INDIANS INSULTED BY AIR FRANCE

NRI_INDIANS thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Breaking News......Several Indians insulted by AIR FRANCE!! 
http://www.asiaone.com/Travel/News/Story/A1Story20090513-141175.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

all these things keep happening. may be they thought indians are to sleeping on the floor and they just eat a sandvich. 😉😆
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
lol well idk wat the passengers meant when they said they weren't provided with food and water...wen they were actually provided wtih food= Sandwich and WATER!! well it isnt that bad... plus they also stated that people with transit visa were allowed to stay in hotels only....

anyways I've seen worse cases this is nothing......try flying Biman Bangladesh Airlines 😆 im a bengali n i saw utube vidoes where the passengers were swearing @ Biman pilots n crews while in flight because the fligh from Dhaka-Kuwait had NO FOOD lol n the pilots were just sayin YES WE HAVE FOOD ITS BEEING HEATED UP 😆 😆 😆  or try flying somewhere with a stop over @ London Heathrow....,,they harras the S#@T outta u

as far as being raicst...well Europe is a bit more racist than USA 😛
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
do you really think this is true or just the exaggerated story of the people's part???
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
showbizz this happen many times in australia not only to the indians but also even to fellow australians even to fellow caucasian australian. this attack has nothing to do with australian racism towards the indians.
_Angie_ thumbnail
Wud U say the same thing about Indian students being bashed up in australia?
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I've never had problems in any airports. The French are just special people. Indians are not equipped to deal with pricks like the French that makes things harder. They can be a delightful bunch of people when you can actually charm them.

I have not read any Australian reports on the mugging of Indian students. It seems more like a train gang, and most likely immigrants make soft targets. I would recommend that Indian students sit with the AzN gangs. The loud hardstyle will keep anyone away.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Originally posted by: angie.4u

Wud U say the same thing about Indian students being bashed up in australia?

well.. in australia it is not only indian students who are being bashed up. even there are some caucasian australian being bashed up by their fellow caucasian australian, especially when these people were drunk. there was one time on the news, a caucasian australian guy being bashed up and got coma in the hospital, he was bashed up by another caucasian australian when they were drunk in front of a bar.