Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: purva

For my mom.. it was Shashi Kapoor.. when he got fat we used to tease her.. "see see mom.. your football" and she used to say "he is still chikna" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I LOVED Shashi Kapoor. But that was because my dad resembled him (from his younger days) a lotπŸ˜†
Edited by Sound - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I know.. actually my dad coined that word πŸ˜‰ we just followed him.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†  awww.. but he was sooo adorable.. i remember that movie Akela, where he plays amit ji's boss and he had gained so much weight.. heheheh..

but he had such a cute smile.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
pksanam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tpam

[even same here in my case, i used to watch and still watch old movies and my all time fav is amit jee! i luv him , wen i ws a kid i wanted to marry him .. sad that i m 22 and he is 66πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

i love kajol she is my fav actress and my biggest crush hs been hrithik since he arrivedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

i remeber watching woh saat din and it ws gr88 movie of anil , and yaa offcourse beta madhuri and anil were gr8 lol..

now maya memsaab will b angry , we r deviating from the original topic!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sorrrrryy Maya... 😳

yeah, i love amit ji.. he is soooo charming though.. ahhh...

kajol is next after madhuri on my list.. just adore her... πŸ˜ƒ

i like hrithik but never had such a huge crush.. i guess i grew old by that time... πŸ˜†

oh, i loved anil and madhuri together.. have you seen hifazat, they were soo cute together.. LOL.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sound

I LOVED Shashi Kapoor. But that was because my dad resembled him (from his younger days) a lotπŸ˜†

Me too.. he was the most handsome man in bollywood during his days 😳.. and after him it's Hrithik now😳.. rest all come after these two.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Your dad must have been really handsome.. looking like Shashi Kapoor is also not less you know πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
pksanam thumbnail

lucky you..!!  ahhh.. but my dad takes more after amit ji, maybe that's why i fell for him in the end..!  LOL... πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

but dad would never admit to liking amit because mom loves him.. πŸ˜†
Sound thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tpam

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i know i am dumb lolπŸ˜†.. i hv nt seen much of his 80s films bt mr. india is fav of every1 of our generation lolπŸ˜†

Mr India was awesome and Mogambo is still a legendπŸ˜†.

Sridevi was my mom's fav. So Chaalbaaz and Mr India are some of the earliest films I remember. Rohini Hattangidi in Chaalbaaz would give me the creepsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Me too.. he was the most handsome man in bollywood during his days 😳.. and after him it's Hrithik now😳.. rest all come after these two.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Your dad must have been really handsome.. looking like Shashi Kapoor is also not less you know πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

OYEEEE Anil Kapoor ko kuch mat bolna. He was my fav actor when I was 5 or 6. To me he was "JHAKAAASSS" πŸ˜†
Sound thumbnail

I know Purva😳. My dad resembled him so much (atleast in my eyes) that everyone had a hard time convincing me that it was not my dad in the movieπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I used to call him "papa ka humshakal" once I was convincedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. My dad is still very handsome😳 but just like his humshakal he has put on weightπŸ˜† (not as much though, thank godπŸ˜†)

Oh and Hrithik is a different love altogetherπŸ˜‰
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mr India was awesome and Mogambo is still a legendπŸ˜†.

Sridevi was my mom's fav. So Chaalbaaz and Mr India are some of the earliest films I remember. Rohini Hattangidi in Chaalbaaz would give me the creepsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am waiting for the time wen i can quarrel with yu on different choicesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. i m nt sure if the day will come ever!πŸ˜•
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ur shashi love was dad dad type πŸ˜† and duggu love is hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!πŸ˜‰