Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
The Meaning of Life

On the first day God created the dog. God said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. I will give you a life span of twenty years." The dog said, "That's too long to be barking. Give me ten years and I'll give you back the other ten." So God agreed.

On the second day God created the monkey. God said, "Entertain people, do monkey tricks, make them laugh... I'll give you a twenty-year life span." The monkey said, "How boring, monkey tricks for twenty years? I don't think so. Dog gave you back ten, so that's what I'll do too, okay?" And God agreed.

On the third day God created the cow. God said, "You must go to the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer. I will give you a life span of sixty years." The cow said, "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. Let me have twenty and I'll give back the other forty." And God agreed again.

On the forth day God created man. God said, "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. I'll give you twenty years." Man said, "What? Only twenty years! Tell you what, I'll take my twenty, and the forty the cow gave back and the ten the monkey gave back and the ten the dog gave back, that makes eighty, okay?" "Okay," said God, "You've got a deal."

So that is why the first twenty years we eat, sleep, play, and enjoy our selves; for the next forty years we slave in the sun to support our family; for the next ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren; and for the last ten years we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone. Life has now been explained to you...

\\\|///   \\ - - //     ( @ @ )   o00o-(_)-o00o------------------   You like someone when u find out        what makes them laugh.......           but can never truly Love someone        until u find out what makes them cry......         ----0ooo----------------------      ooo0 ( )      ( )  ) /      \ ( (_/       \_)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "meaning of life" in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
i found that really interesting so i thought of putting it up here

sweetyvk

sweetyvk

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
ur welcome!

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
thanks for posting!

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
i think a post like this already exists....
nway thanx for sharing

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
maybe but i didnt see any post like this

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
THANX FOR SHARING

Post Reply New Post