Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

Aish's Bakery DONE Thank you friends! (Page 6)

~devi~ Goldie
~devi~
~devi~

Joined: 27 July 2007
Posts: 1614

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 7:53am | IP Logged
WoW!!!...first of all, congratulations on your 1st shop yaar!!...this is awesome! i love your creations...their fantastic!
keep up the awesome work!=)
Hug

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Joined: 11 September 2008
Posts: 12894

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~devi~

WoW!!!...first of all, congratulations on your 1st shop yaar!!...this is awesome! i love your creations...their fantastic!
keep up the awesome work!=)
Hug
 
Aaaaw...thank you thank you thank you Aditi! Embarrassed
muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Joined: 11 September 2008
Posts: 12894

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Samiya-

Awesome updateee!
 
Thank you sooooooo much Samiya! Star
muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Joined: 11 September 2008
Posts: 12894

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.MohitSehgal

lovely update
 
Wow! Thank you sooooo much!!!!EmbarrassedBig smile
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Joined: 20 August 2008
Posts: 59030

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Congrats on your new shop Aish! :)Clap Awesome creations! If you're not too busy, I have a request for you.Embarrassed

 
http://i39.tinypic.com/24lvvpe.jpg
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m114/vinny170/Mahabharat%20-%20Vol12/PDVD_005.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/20koo6s.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/9axxn6.jpg
 
Can you use this background please?
 
Text:
Maharani Panchali
Draupadi: Devotion to Krishna
"Where Dharma and justice do not exist, it ceases to be a court."
 
If you cannot fit the long quote, that's okay. Try your best, but if it's too long, you can leave it out.
muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Joined: 11 September 2008
Posts: 12894

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Congrats on your new shop Aish! :)Clap Awesome creations! If you're not too busy, I have a request for you.Embarrassed

 
http://i39.tinypic.com/24lvvpe.jpg
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m114/vinny170/Mahabharat%20-%20Vol12/PDVD_005.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/20koo6s.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/9axxn6.jpg
 
Can you use this background please?
 
Text:
Maharani Panchali
Draupadi: Devotion to Krishna
"Where Dharma and justice do not exist, it ceases to be a court."
 
If you cannot fit the long quote, that's okay. Try your best, but if it's too long, you can leave it out.
 
Thank yooooooooooooooooooooooooou!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hug And def will do for you, you're my first request! Party
-Mystery- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

Joined: 31 August 2007
Posts: 20111

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Hi Aish!

I like the update too! Priyanka, Shahid-Amrita, and Sonam sigs are my favorites! I love the different effects, they make your sigs quite unique.

One thing I want to mention is that make your sigs a bit smaller like no more than 500 by 300 pixels because that's the sig size limit on IF, that makes it easy to use the sigs too.

Looking forward to the next update.

Looks like you're a Shahid-Amrita fan, me too! Loved Vivaah!

-Mahi

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Joined: 11 September 2008
Posts: 12894

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

Hi Aish!

I like the update too! Priyanka, Shahid-Amrita, and Sonam sigs are my favorites! I love the different effects, they make your sigs quite unique.

One thing I want to mention is that make your sigs a bit smaller like no more than 500 by 300 pixels because that's the sig size limit on IF, that makes it easy to use the sigs too.

Looking forward to the next update.

Looks like you're a Shahid-Amrita fan, me too! Loved Vivaah!

-Mahi

 
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Mahi! Hug That really does mean a lot! Yes, I'm a Shahid-Amrita fan...I think they're the cutest ever Embarrassed And I loved the movie Vivah too!
 
Thanks for the advice! I'll definitely remember to make them smaller next time, thanks again! Big smile
 
-Aish

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
aish's bakery #2 |Clsd| Harry Potter, Bolly p136

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: muffins2waffles   Replies: 1139   Views: 81255

muffins2waffles 1139 81255 10 November 2011 at 6:57pm by muffins2waffles
Enchanted Designs#8,Req DONE-147,150,new link-153

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Arteclectic   Replies: 1180   Views: 43332

Arteclectic 1180 43332 29 March 2010 at 1:40am by -Junglee-
NishatDesignz*CLSD*Pg128 - All requests done.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117

Author: TwilightLovee.   Replies: 931   Views: 29091

TwilightLovee. 931 29091 10 December 2009 at 1:12pm by unknowndesires.
Fizii creation Sajan avis 149 Thank u friends

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: fizii_gurl   Replies: 1176   Views: 38618

fizii_gurl 1176 38618 07 September 2009 at 9:05am by mishty1033
Sabaz Avi shop,thank u friends!!luv saba

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: perdida   Replies: 1154   Views: 30656

perdida 1154 30656 28 August 2009 at 3:28pm by perdida

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index