Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalika Khanna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
wow this was an amazing part...............
-Drishti- thumbnail
awesome part!!
loved it.....specially the tea part...lol
continue soon.....
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update yaar
nupur dreams abt mayank..an then actually meets him...wowie
i can easily imagine her state..poor girl
Mayank being impatient..hehehee..bachpan ke aadat hai yaar
it was soooo chweet
loved it

and thanx for pm
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HIII!! LOVE THE PART!!
MOST GOOD THING WAS
NUPS SPECIAL COFEE...LOL
POOR BENJI AND SAMRAT!
..LOL...THE ENDING BATHROOM SCENE
WAS TOO GOOD!! IM LAUGHING
AND JUST LAUGHING!!
AND IMAGINE THEM!!..LOL!!
SAT MEIN UDAY BHI HONA CHAYE THA!!
AUR ZYADA FUNNY HOTA!!
WANT TO KNOW
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MAYUR!
WILL WAIT 4 NEXT!
CNT SOON
WHEN U WANT
SEE YAAA
LOVE UUU

IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wowowow tht was amazinggggggg i love it
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
do continue soooon!! its amazing!!
loveudaniel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was awesome dear...
and it was really very funny... 🀣
nice..plz updte soon...

woww!!! its awesome!!!!

waiting for nxt updt plzzz cont soonn....
-Khushali- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lovely part....i was literaly laughing.......lolz.......aweeeeeeeeesome
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for your nice comments...😊 Here is part 4...

PART 4

{{RECAP: Nupur dreams about her being the sleeping beauty and that a prince comes and wakes her from the sleep by kissing her lips..Nupur teaches Samrat and Benjy a lesson by offering them tea (with dishwashing powder in it) and their stomach gets upset afterwards..Gunjan's cafe does a good business that day because Samrat and Benjy cannot open their cafe..Nupur meets Mayank, who has the same face as her prince..But they argue on their first meeting itself as Nupur is unaware of the fact that he is her boss at the office..Nupur waits before his cabin..}}

After sometime, Nupur heard foot steps coming towards her and she looked up and saw that man again who came towards the cabin. She looked at him fiercely as he passed her. He saw her glaring at him and he glared back. But Nupur was shocked to see him opening the cabin door and walk inside. Nupur stood up and and thought "Hey bhagwaan, kahin yeh Mayank Sharma toh nahin..!! Ab kya karoon main..??!" and bit her lip.

She knocked his cabin and asked "May I come in, Sir?". Mayank didn't look up and said, "Yes." Nupur was beginning to feel embarrased now. She went towards his table and he looked up and saw her. Mayank sighed and whispered to himself, "Oh..This girl again..?!" and said to Nupur, "Take your seat Miss..What can I do for you..?" and smiled politely. Nupur smiled meekly and said very politely, "Sir, I have been told to meet you. I am Nupur Bhushan, newly appointed Art Director in your department.." Hearing this, Mayank's polite smile was replaced by a wicked grin and he said, "Oh..!!". Nupur was feeling ashamed said, "I am really sorry for behaving like that to you earlier, Sir. I didn't know that... " and Mayank completed the sentence for her, "that I am the Head of your department." Nupur nodded her head meekly and didn't say anything. Mayank's face became serious and he said ," "Na jaane kahan kahan se aa jaate hain..sadoo kahika", aisa hi kuch kaha tha na tumne mere baare mein..? " Nupur gulped as she remembered that she had said that about him while leaving from the lift. She said swiftly, "Nahin, Sir.." Mayank frowned and said, "Teek se yaad karo na.." Nupur didn't know what to do and so she replied laughing, "Ab woh sab chodiye na..Jo hua so hua..Woh kya hain na.." But suddenly Mayank shouted, "Shut up..!!" and Nupur became silent at once. Mayank said again, "Look, there is no need to talk so much. I like people who do their work properly than people who talk too much. Got it..?!" Nupur replied meekly, "Yes, Sir. " Mayank glared at her and then he dialled a number on the cabin telephone and a voice replied, "Hello Sir.. " Mayank said to the phone "Miss. Mehta, come to my cabin." Nupur and Mayank sat there in silence for some time and then another girl opened the door and came inside. Mayank said to her, "Miss. Mehta this is Nupur Bhushan, newly appointed Art director." and then turned to Nupur and said, "She is Diya Mehta, who is also an Art Director in our Ad Agency. She will tell you everything about your job. Now you may go with her.." Nupur stood up and said "Thank you Sir.." and left the cabin with Diya. As soon as she left the cabin, Nupur said to Diya, "Waise Diya, yeh aadmi humesha aisa hi hain..?" Diya shrugged and asked "Kaise..?" Nupur smiled and said, "Aise hi, sadoo..boring.. " Diya laughed, "Haan..Sir toh aisa hi hain..serious type.." Nupur said, "serious nahin, sadoo hain sadoo..!!" and both of them laughed together.

When Nupur came to Gunjan's coffee shop in the evening, she glanced at Cafe Metro which was still closed and smiled happily. She walked inside Gunjan's cafe and was again happy to see it filled with customers. Gunjan "Arre Di..Kaisa raha office ka pehla din..?" Nupur took a chair, sat beside Gunjan and said, "You won't believe it Gunjan..!! Today I saw a guy with the same face as the Prince of my dream." Gunjan was excited and she asked, "Wow..! That's interesting...Did you like him..?" Nupur rolled her eyes and replied, "Like him..?I hate him..!!" Gunjan was surprised and asked, "Kya..?!" Nupur said, "Aur nahin toh kya Gunjan..Woh itna sadoo aur boring hain..And guess what..!!He is my boss...!!...Mayank Sharma". Gunjan smiled and said,"Oh..!That's interesting..!" Nupur replied, "Offo Gunjan..Woh mere type ke nahin hain..(looks away and sighs) Mujhe lagta hain mera prince koi aur hain...Is Mayank ki toh bas shakal usse milti hain...Woh kehte hain na..ki is duniya mein 7 log hote hain, jin ki chehre ek doosre se milte hain...(then turns to Gunjan) Hain na Gunjan..?!"

Nupur and Gunjan reached their apartment in the evening. As they were unlocking the main door, Gunjan glanced at the closed door of Flat No: 33 and suddenly thought about Samrat and Benjy. She asked, "Di, woh dono teek honge na..?" Nupur opened the door and asked, "Kaun..?" Gunjan replied, "Woh log..." and signalled to the other door. Nupur let out a laugh and said, "They should be alright by now..Anyways, let me go and ask..Tum andar chalo...Main abhi aati hoon.." Gunjan said "Teek hain Di" and went inside her apartment.

Benjy was lying on the sofa drinking some lime juice to refresh himself, since he felt that his stomach was alright now. Samrat was inside the kitchen making some sandwiches for both of them.. Suddenly the calling bell rang..Benjy said "Oh God..!Ab yeh kaun aagaya..?!!" and walked tiredly towards the door..He unbolted the door, opened it and his eyes fell on Nupur. He exclaimed "Arre baap re!!" and closed the door with a start. He turned back and leaned on the door, closed his eyes tightly and began to heave deep sighs, and then he heard her knocking loudly..Benjy ran towards the kitchen, all his tiredness gone within seconds, shouting, "Samrat..SAMRAT.." Samrat was alarmed and he turned and saw Benjy who was panting as if he had seen some ghost. Samrat asked , "Kya baat hain..?" Benjy replied panting, "Woh..Woh ladki...Nupur..Paagal..!!" Samrat was shocked, "Woh andar aagayi hain kya..?" Benjy said, "Nahin..Woh baahar hain..Knock kar rahi hain.." and Samrat could now hear her knocking loudly...Samrat and Benjy went towards the door cautiously and Samrat peeped through the hole and saw Nupur standing there. Samrat said, "Main door kholta hoon..Tum darro mat..OK" Benjy nodded tensely and Samrat opened the door. Nupur smiled when she saw Samrat and said, "Hello Samrat..Kaise ho..?" Samrat replied laughing, "Tumhari chai peene ke baad toh ek dum teek hoon..Kyun..?Any doubt..?" Nupur laughed smartly and said, "Haan..Haan..Issi liye toh tum log aaj cafe nahin khol paaye..Hain na..?Kyun ki tum bahut acha feel kar raha tha aur ghar pe aaraam karna chahta tha.." and laughed again. Samrat was intrigued and he didn't say anything. Nupur continued, "..Samrat, tumne kya socha tha..Tum log mere behan Gunjan ke khilaaf kuch karenge aur main chup chap dekhti rahoongi..huh? Samrat was puzzled, "Gunjan..Kaun..?" Nupur said, "Gunjan, Cafe treat ki owner..Ab samajh mein aaya..?" Benjy, who was listening to the conversation, from behind the door, came forward and said, "Oh..Aur hum soch rahe the ki tumhe kya problem hain humse..! ..?" and he looked at Samrat. Nupur glared at Benjy and he was alarmed. She moved forward, pointed her finger at them and said in an angry tone, "Aaj se Tum dono, Gunjan ko tang karne ke baare mein sochna bhi mat..SAMJHE..? Benjy shivered and jumped behind Samrat. Samrat was also feeling a little scared, since he knew that Nupur could do anything. But still he looked into her eyes coolly. Nupur continued "Aur haan..Cafe chalaana hain toh chalaalo..Par 'Cafe Treat' ko phir se kuch nuksaan pahunchaane ki koshish bhi ki na..toh phir mujhse buri aur koi nahin hogi...Yaad rakhna..." and then she walked away. Benjy came forward and checked whether she had actually gone. Then turned to Samrat and said, "Kya ladki hain yaar..!! " and shook his head with a sigh, but then he noticed a wicked grin on Samrat's face.. He asked, "Tum hans kyun rahe ho Samrat..?" Samrat said, looking at the place where Nupur was standing before, "Nupur...Aaj se main Gunjan ko tang nahin karoonga..Usse 'pyaar' karoonga.." Benjy said, "Kya..?!!"

Mayank Sharma reached home and his Mom opened the door for him. She said, "Hello beta..Today you look so tired.." Mayank replied, "Haan maa..Main ek ad-film ke shoot ke liye gaya tha..Par kuch bhi teek se nahin hua..Tomorrow we will have to shoot it again.." His Mother smiled and said, "Don't worry Mayoo..Sab kuch teek hoga..Main tumhare liye coffee bana deti hoon..Tum fresh hokar aajaao.." Mayank said, "Teek hain Maa.." and went to his room.

Nupur and Gunjan were sitting in their living room and were watching t.v. The calling bell rang and Nupur went and opened the door. She saw someone standing there with a bunch of white roses in front of his face. Nupur asked, "Who is it..?" and the person shifted the roses off his face and offered it to her. Uday said, "Hii Nupur..Kaisi ho..?" Nupur was surprised and asked, "Tum..?Yahan kaise..?" and took the flowers from him. Uday scratched his head and smiled, "Errr...Tumhare peecha karte karte yahan tak aagaya..heh heh heh...Kya main andar aa sakta hoon..?" Nupur smiled and said, "Haan..Aao na..Gunjan..Dekho kaun aaya hain.." Gunjan stood up and smiled at Uday and said, "Hello Uday.." Uday said, "Hii Gunjan..Kaisi ho..?" Gunjan replied, "Main teek hoon. They all sat down on the sofa and Nupur asked, "Toh Uday, Kaise aana hua..?"Uday smiled and said, "Nupur, tomorrow is my birthday..I have arranged a party in the evening at RG's ..All my friends are coming and it would be nice if you both came.." Nupur was excited and she said, "Wow Uday..We will surely come.." and Gunjan also said, "Haan Uday..We will come.." Uday was very happy and he got up to leave, "Ok..Bye..See you tomorrow.."

To Be Continued........

Hope you all liked this part...Please give your comments, either good or bad... Thank you...😊

Yours, Naina

Edited by hp_2006 - 14 years ago